DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 500 of 560 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5597
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: **CM7 Build Thread**

  1. Master Droid
    lfylove's Avatar
    Member #
    129159
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    453
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    Open a terminal, type su hit enter, type primed and hit enter.

    To be certain you have the latest kernel simply download from the bit.ly/deprimed_test URL as this is always the latest available...an update will be made when I get my development environment back (hard drive failure)...glad I uploaded the kernel to git else I would have lost it as well.
    Did tht but it still goes to 900 MHz all thts changed is ulv? Am I doing something wrong or just not getting it

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. Master Droid
    sandfreak's Avatar
    Member #
    50189
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington Coast
    Posts
    533
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @sandfreak450
    Phone
    GNex
    Quote Originally Posted by lfylove View Post
    Did tht but it still goes to 900 MHz all thts changed is ulv? Am I doing something wrong or just not getting it

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    you using the milestone overclock app?
    - Samsung Galaxy Nexus

    - Motorola Droid - Retired
  3. Master Droid
    GohanBurner's Avatar
    Member #
    7386
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    516
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Google Galaxy Nexus
    Is anyone else having the random reboots? My case is when I am sending a text message while listening to music and turn off the screen it will reboot. The reboot will take about 10 seconds, but its still a reboot and quite annoying when I am trying to work out and have that happen.

    I have since reverted to build Winner #141 and hope that someone can guide me through what they did to get it to work properly. I really love the face that you can change the color of the overscroll effect and the ability to change the carrier label.
  4. Master Droid
    sandfreak's Avatar
    Member #
    50189
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington Coast
    Posts
    533
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @sandfreak450
    Phone
    GNex
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanBurner View Post
    Is anyone else having the random reboots? My case is when I am sending a text message while listening to music and turn off the screen it will reboot. The reboot will take about 10 seconds, but its still a reboot and quite annoying when I am trying to work out and have that happen.

    I have since reverted to build Winner #141 and hope that someone can guide me through what they did to get it to work properly. I really love the face that you can change the color of the overscroll effect and the ability to change the carrier label.
    Yeah I was having the reboots over and over again. About every 5 minutes. So I switched to CM7 Nightly #161 for the time being.
    - Samsung Galaxy Nexus

    - Motorola Droid - Retired
  5. Master Droid
    GohanBurner's Avatar
    Member #
    7386
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    516
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Google Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by sandfreak View Post
    Yeah I was having the reboots over and over again. About every 5 minutes. So I switched to CM7 Nightly #161 for the time being.
    What is the difference between that and winner's build?
  6. Master Droid
    sandfreak's Avatar
    Member #
    50189
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington Coast
    Posts
    533
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @sandfreak450
    Phone
    GNex
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanBurner View Post
    What is the difference between that and winner's build?
    I don't really know actually, some tweaks here and there but as far as what is tweaked I'm not sure. To be honest I don't notice a difference.
    - Samsung Galaxy Nexus

    - Motorola Droid - Retired
  7. Master Droid
    DanDroidX's Avatar
    Member #
    87034
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Mexico, The Land of Entrapment
    Posts
    415
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus CDMA, OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by sandfreak View Post
    I don't really know actually, some tweaks here and there but as far as what is tweaked I'm not sure. To be honest I don't notice a difference.
    Winner adds build.prop edits and adds any useful code and mods from git early. Git is where they (cm7 team) write the code and mods.

    Sent from the Droidforums App via a Neurocellular Processing Unit.

    Sync your files online and across computers and your Android with Dropbox. Instant photo uploads and cloud galleries. Share uploaded files with a link or collaborate documents with other Dropbox users. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/BOgwUVW


    I don't have a DX, it's just a name. Made it before the DX existed,oops
    !
  8. Master Droid
    phonetool's Avatar
    Member #
    181825
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    337
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 1 +CM7
    Quote Originally Posted by The Race To Die View Post
    Deprimed #19 shows 9 in about phone and deprimed 20 shows 1.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Good to know I've done it right. Still confused why the numbers are so whonky.

    - onDroid
  9. Master Droid
    phonetool's Avatar
    Member #
    181825
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    337
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 1 +CM7
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanBurner View Post
    Is anyone else having the random reboots? My case is when I am sending a text message while listening to music and turn off the screen it will reboot. The reboot will take about 10 seconds, but its still a reboot and quite annoying when I am trying to work out and have that happen.

    I have since reverted to build Winner #141 and hope that someone can guide me through what they did to get it to work properly. I really love the face that you can change the color of the overscroll effect and the ability to change the carrier label.
    I don't have this at all. I just tried music + text + screen off. Works fine. Hope you can figure it out.

    - onDroid
  10. Kernel Developer
    prime's Avatar
    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,828
    Liked
    90 times
    Twitter
    f1vefour
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus Toro
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phonetool View Post
    Thanks! Good to know I've done it right. Still confused why the numbers are so whonky.

    - onDroid
    Each time you run 'make mrproper' it removes all generated files from compilation and the build number resets. Being I change kernel code I must run the above command occasionally when an issue arises, this is why a later kernel may have a lower build number.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. CM7 Build#1
    By maninblack in forum Cyanogenmod
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:14 AM
  2. Build #
    By mdowns989 in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 01:16 PM
  3. New Build
    By kingdroid81 in forum Team D1-MIUI
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 07:16 AM
  4. How to build a Rom
    By MrCapcom in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:42 PM

Search tags for this page

allow purging of assets

,
apk jr pacman rom
,
cm7 language pack
,
cm7 mms download unsuccessful
,

cm7 pacman.apk

,
cyanogen mod booby wallpaper
,
cyanogenmod pacman.apk
,

pacman.apk cm7

,

pacman.apk cyanogenmod

,
what is pacman.apk cm7
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+