DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 5597
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: **CM7 Build Thread**

  1. Developer Relations
    CJM's Avatar
    Member #
    117189
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mississippi Gulf Coast
    Posts
    9,002
    Liked
    1036 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Premium Member
    #41
    @kimsj756-
    1. I havent noticed any more battery loss by using this app.
    2. I suggest you use setcpu and also set up some profiles. This will help save your battery.

    Since your using the app, I suggest you read through the op of that link and familiarize yourself with the app. If you have any questions about it, post your questions there. In that thread are some very talented and helpful people that have been working on this a lot long than I have.
  2. UNC
    UNC is offline
    Droid Ninja
    UNC's Avatar
    Member #
    26618
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fayettenam,NC
    Posts
    1,359
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    A855/ vPhone4
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by sirlantzz View Post
    Anyone have a fix to the Facebook Widget? I've run into this issue on all the current builds. Missing a few Widgets actually, but this is one that I run all the time.
    Apps on SDcard cannot have widgets. Make sure Facebook isn't installed there.
    You call me names, I call your Mom!!
  3. Droid
    mbh87's Avatar
    Member #
    127503
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    66
    Phone
    Dinc/DX
    #43
    Theme engine will be in tonights build
  4. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by mbh87 View Post
    Theme engine will be in tonights build
    helllll yea
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  5. Droid
    afallucco's Avatar
    Member #
    71051
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    51
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #45
    I hope at least the accelerometer works tonight.
  6. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #46
    I must be the ONLY ONE that doesn't give 2 sh*ts abou the accelerometer.

    I turn it off in the settings so the only way the screen changes is if I open keyboard, and that still works fine.
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  7. Senior Droid
    datsyuk's Avatar
    Member #
    53692
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    120
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    I must be the ONLY ONE that doesn't give 2 sh*ts abou the accelerometer.

    I turn it off in the settings so the only way the screen changes is if I open keyboard, and that still works fine.
    Haha and I thought I was the only one. I turn it off always, hate that thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbh87 View Post
    Theme engine will be in tonights build
    Yessssssssss Nextheme please!
  8. Droid Ninja
    pdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    43531
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,253
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    #48
    Where can we get a changelog for these nightly builds?

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  9. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by datsyuk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    I must be the ONLY ONE that doesn't give 2 sh*ts abou the accelerometer.

    I turn it off in the settings so the only way the screen changes is if I open keyboard, and that still works fine.
    Haha and I thought I was the only one. I turn it off always, hate that thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbh87 View Post
    Theme engine will be in tonights build
    Yessssssssss Nextheme please!
    Yeaaa hahaha


    Galaxy S please !!!!
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  10. Senior Droid
    dredhead407's Avatar
    Member #
    134061
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    158
    Phone
    Rooted OG Droid
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by CJM View Post
    @kimsj756-
    1. I havent noticed any more battery loss by using this app.
    2. I suggest you use setcpu and also set up some profiles. This will help save your battery.

    Since your using the app, I suggest you read through the op of that link and familiarize yourself with the app. If you have any questions about it, post your questions there. In that thread are some very talented and helpful people that have been working on this a lot long than I have.
    I tried using this app with the third nightly and it couldn't load the module. Yes I was on the stock kernel.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Page 5 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. CM7 Build#1
    By maninblack in forum Cyanogenmod
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:14 AM
  2. Build #
    By mdowns989 in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 01:16 PM
  3. New Build
    By kingdroid81 in forum Team D1-MIUI
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 07:16 AM
  4. How to build a Rom
    By MrCapcom in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:42 PM

Search tags for this page

allow purging of assets

,
apk jr pacman rom
,
cm7 language pack
,
cm7 mms download unsuccessful
,

cm7 pacman.apk

,
cyanogen mod booby wallpaper
,
cyanogenmod pacman.apk
,

pacman.apk cm7

,

pacman.apk cyanogenmod

,
what is pacman.apk cm7
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+