DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Market v2.2.7 for CM

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    r00ted D1

New Market v2.2.7 for CM

I have tested about every damn new Market flash/apk and couldnt get it to work. Just came across this and flashed and it worked flawlessly. It is version 2.2.7, which is the latest. As always, make a NAND before applying or just rename vending.apk to vending.apk.old before you flash this update. I dont take credit for creating it, just finding it.

Download here - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

OG Post - NexTheme Port for CM6.1.2 - Market version now updated for 2.2.7! - CyanogenMod Forum
    Thunderbolt r00ted
    Transformer r00ted

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by droidkevlar View Post
    I have tested about every damn new Market flash/apk and couldnt get it to work. Just came across this and flashed and it worked flawlessly. It is version 2.2.7, which is the latest. As always, make a NAND before applying or just rename vending.apk to vending.apk.old before you flash this update. I dont take credit for creating it, just finding it.

Download here - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

OG Post - NexTheme Port for CM6.1.2 - Market version now updated for 2.2.7! - CyanogenMod Forum
    Yay you got it!
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I have gotten FC's on 2.2.6 and now 2.2.7 since upgrading to CM6.1.2. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Maverick0984; 12-19-2010 at 04:28 PM.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    r00ted D1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post
    I have gotten FC's on 2.2.6 and now 2.2.7 since upgrading to CM6.1.2. Any ideas?
    Did you already have market 2.2.7 market installed before upgrading to CM 6.1.2?
    Thunderbolt r00ted
    Transformer r00ted
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    So i downloaded this and now the market isn't on my phone at all
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Did you already have market 2.2.7 market installed before upgrading to CM 6.1.2?
    I had 2.2.6 installed with 6.1.0. Installed 6.1.2, got FC's with 2.2.6, so reverted back to old Market. Now tried this 2.2.7 version, and still get FC's.

Tried clearing Market app data, sort of works the first load, but FC's after a minute or so, then auto FC's from then on out as soon as it loads.
  8. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    1036 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Premium Member
    For those having trouble on CM with market 2.2.6, I found this works. Its has also helped some that run Miui:New android market - CyanogenMod Forum

If that works, try these themes: Who is going to...[Re-Revisited]-Vending.apk

Not trying to hi jack things but, if you couldnt get the new market to work berfore, this has worked for myself and others. Always make a backup.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID

WOW I can't thank you enough for this link man I was so sick of every zip or apk not working right on miui. YOU ARE THE MAN for this post.
    I see dead Apples...
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    r00ted D1
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianbrowneyez View Post
    So i downloaded this and now the market isn't on my phone at all
    Thats odd. Did you try flashing it again? Which build are you on?

I had 2.2.6 installed with 6.1.0. Installed 6.1.2, got FC's with 2.2.6, so reverted back to old Market. Now tried this 2.2.7 version, and still get FC's.

Tried clearing Market app data, sort of works the first load, but FC's after a minute or so, then auto FC's from then on out as soon as it loads.
    Hmmm, I am on nighly 226 so I cant help there. I always come from a fresh install so not sure if that might make a difference. If you are feeling up for it, I do recommend flashing to 226. Its stable and fast and new market works. At least for me it does.

Quote Originally Posted by o0HERO0o View Post
    [

WOW I can't thank you enough for this link man I was so sick of every zip or apk not working right on miui. YOU ARE THE MAN for this post.
    All I did was find it and post it for ya guys. Glad it worked out for some one else. New market is damn slick.
    Thunderbolt r00ted
    Transformer r00ted
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid BIONIC XT875
    Wrong thread lol.
    I am I. I use DROID. I like DROID.

WP gallery links removed per forum guidelines for sigs, CoC #12. PM me for them.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links