DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Cm 6.1.1

  1. Droid Ninja
    jerroedr's Avatar
    Member #
    103683
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,193
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    #21
    lol. they are always releasing stuff!
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Rooted
    Stock ICS
    No SetCPU
  2. Droid Ninja
    wingdo's Avatar
    Member #
    38467
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,037
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Artimis View Post
    RM is now showing a 6.1.2
    Yup, it's on the mirror as well

    TeamDouche Mirror System

    Galaxy S4: Stock 4.2.2
    Transformer Infinity TF700: Rooted / CromiX 4.5 (4.2.1)

    D1 -> POS ThunderBolt -> Bionic -> RAZR MAXX -> Galaxy S4
  3. Senior Droid
    Artimis's Avatar
    Member #
    14507
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    207
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #23
    Do we know how it differs from 6.1.1? The changelog doesn't seem to show anything for 6.1.2: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...CHANGELOG.mkdn
  4. Master Droid
    naman919's Avatar
    Member #
    837
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    563
    Phone
    OG --> DX --> GNex
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Artimis View Post
    Do we know how it differs from 6.1.1? The changelog doesn't seem to show anything for 6.1.2: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...CHANGELOG.mkdn
    +1

    10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman2 View Post
    Why must people insist on posting these things when my flamethrower is in for repairs?
  5. Droid Ninja
    captdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    83020
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,797
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artimis View Post
    Do we know how it differs from 6.1.1? The changelog doesn't seem to show anything for 6.1.2: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...CHANGELOG.mkdn
    Neither does the changlog file included with CM 6.1.2 ROM found in the etc folder. Last updates to that file show CM 6.1.1 changes as found in that link.
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  6. Master Droid
    superglen99's Avatar
    Member #
    4555
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Auburn,WA
    Posts
    779
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #26
    Come on people just download and install, don't worry about the changelog, its cyanogen, you know it will be good
  7. Droid Ninja
    captdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    83020
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,797
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by superglen99 View Post
    Come on people just download and install, don't worry about the changelog, its cyanogen, you know it will be good
    Who's worrying what's taking you so long
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  8. Junior Droid
    sayhit0james's Avatar
    Member #
    99636
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #28
    Just installed and updated to 6.1.2. Just wondering if this is only me or if this is a glitch with the whole version, but I can't boot into Recovery Mode. No matter which method I try, I get stuck in a boot-loop until the phone just boots up normally.
  9. Droid Ninja
    captdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    83020
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,797
    Liked
    61 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by sayhit0james View Post
    Just installed and updated to 6.1.2. Just wondering if this is only me or if this is a glitch with the whole version, but I can't boot into Recovery Mode. No matter which method I try, I get stuck in a boot-loop until the phone just boots up normally.
    Install ROM manager and reflash recovery again clockworkmod or SP your choice.
    My first smartphone was a Droid 1. Then I found the Nexus... Galaxy Nexus LTE unlocked & rooted...
    AOKP JB build ROM, IMO JB exp Kernel,
    Root Apps - Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, ROM Toolbox, Rom Mangler/ClockworkMod, CWMR Touch, Lightflow, SD Maid, Nova Launcher
  10. Junior Droid
    sayhit0james's Avatar
    Member #
    99636
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by captdroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sayhit0james View Post
    Just installed and updated to 6.1.2. Just wondering if this is only me or if this is a glitch with the whole version, but I can't boot into Recovery Mode. No matter which method I try, I get stuck in a boot-loop until the phone just boots up normally.
    Install ROM manager and reflash recovery again clockworkmod or SP your choice.

    Nevermind I just managed to get it to work. Thank you for the help
    Last edited by sayhit0james; 12-15-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

1 cm^6.1 l
,
[rom][12/15/2010] cyanogenmod-6.1 for vision links
,

boftain cm-6.1.1 mod

,
clockwork mod 6.1.1
,
clockworkmod 6.1.1
,
cm 6.1 changelog
,
cm 6.1.1 launcher
,

cyanogenmod 6.1 for droid a855

,

cyanogenmod 6.1.2 best launcher

,
droid a855 2.2.2 to 2.3.4
,

droid cyanogenmod 6.1.1 themes

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+