How to do it yourself NexTheme for CM nightly, RC's, or final releases
1. Download and use ThemePorter to transfer the graphics files: Theme-Porter [v1.0] [Any Firmware / Rom Compatible] [WINDOWS] - xda-developers
2. Download one of the NexTheme port I or someone else did to use with ThemePorter and extract to folders as described in the ThemePorter instruction. Also extract latest CM build and gapps download to the folder new/apps that ThemePorter creates after first run of Script file.
3. After running ThemePorter, Download the xml file attached to post here: CM NexTheme do it yourself! - CyanogenMod Forum and use winrar or zzip program to open the framework-res.apk that ThemePorter creates in new/framework and replace the progress_horizontal.xml file in folder res/drawable. In winrar you click 'add' and select the progress_horizontal.xml file then after clicking ok to add close the file.
4. Now open up the original NexTheme download zip file and copy the files from new/apps and new/framework into the correct folders using same method as mentioned in step 3. You can exclude copying the 2008 files.
5. Install the update zip you created! Backup your phone first!
6. Feeling even more adventurous? Use Metamorph from the market and apply several different animation types: Custom Window Animations These work on your droid 1 also Use spare parts in the app drawer for animation menu options.
Have fun and enjoy! Port away... the easy and fast way... lol Feel free to create a metamorph template to use instead
CM NexTheme build 210 port: [Theme] CM Nightly Build 210 NexTheme
Folks... Merry Christmas and best wishes in the new year!