DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cyanogenmod 7.1 for Droid x?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Right on, great thread. Best thread I could find on "droid x 7.1.0" Particular thanks to esmier, creaky, and clueless77. Reading your conversations really helped me understand the status of the cm4dx world.
    Thought I would chime in with my experience. I'm just gonna do nightly #118, since that is the first nightly to contain CM 7.1. Seems more significant to stick with the first cm4dx 7.1 release than the second. Also, just for the good of the people:

CyanogenMod-7.1 Released! (official announcement on CM blog) CyanogenMod-7.1 Released! | CyanogenMod

Final thought, info about cm4dx will probably change. So, double check the dates on articles to achieve maximum freshness.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus CDMA
    the reason i do not use the GB version of cyanogenmod is because i use DSP manager a lot, and it force closes in all the builds for the gingerbread kernal
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    ^^^Why does it do that?

Seems like it shoudl be worked out.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus/Liquid/Imo
    Quote Originally Posted by heyandy889 View Post
    Right on, great thread. Best thread I could find on "droid x 7.1.0" Particular thanks to esmier, creaky, and clueless77. Reading your conversations really helped me understand the status of the cm4dx world.
    Thought I would chime in with my experience. I'm just gonna do nightly #118, since that is the first nightly to contain CM 7.1. Seems more significant to stick with the first cm4dx 7.1 release than the second. Also, just for the good of the people:

CyanogenMod-7.1 Released! (official announcement on CM blog) CyanogenMod-7.1 Released! | CyanogenMod

Final thought, info about cm4dx will probably change. So, double check the dates on articles to achieve maximum freshness.
    Glad I could add something that help! I hope CM7.1 is a great rom for you and post up if you have problems - folks around here have been a great help.

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    wsizoo
    Phone
    Droid X
    How exactly should I install the nightlies through clockwork? I tried once and it screwed up my rom and I had to flash back to 2.3.4... Any help would be appreciated.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus CDMA
    you need to sbf back to .240 for it to work.

also, is anyone else getting force closes when they try to add a new contact?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus/Liquid/Imo
    Has anyone noticed a slight discrepancy in file size between what's listed on the CM mirror site and what gets downloaded? Nightly 120 is listed as 102.9 mb bit the file I've downlaoded 3 times is 102.1 mb.

When I went to flash it all went fine on reboot but I forgot to flash the camera, etc fix. When i booted into recovery the phone bricked and I had to do a battery pull. When power came back I restored a backup and all was fine but I'm a little hesitant to try flashing the zip again. Anyone else have anything like this?

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    GNex Kanged
    My X totally locked up installing 118. I had to SBF and reflash. Not sure what that was about but there was no restoring it this time. I went back to 115 and all is well with the exception if the camera. The phone froze up after loading a camera fix so now I am hesitant to try again for the time being.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    ...Sent from my GNex, rooted, unlocked, AOKP Build #21...for today...
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I had crazy battery life initially but I noticed that my battery life gets lower and lower after everycharge. I installed zdbox and time remaining used to say 44hrs after. Full charge. Now its no more than 18hours initially. Any thought how to fix? Thanks
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    mb810 Droid X

where can i download?

I have tried every link I can find, but I cannot find a cyanogenmod gingerbread rom for my droid x, anywhere. There site has no links on the stable, nightly, or experimental pages. Please help!!!!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Links