DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: CM4DX Question

  1. Junior Droid
    droidxfan16's Avatar
    Member #
    134630
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Droid X Rooted 2.2
    #1

    CM4DX Question

    I was wondering if there is any other way to flash cm7 on the dx without sbfing all the way back to .340? I am on rooted .605 at the moment, suggestions?
  2. Master Droid
    clueless77's Avatar
    Member #
    223893
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by droidxfan16 View Post
    I was wondering if there is any other way to flash cm7 on the dx without sbfing all the way back to .340? I am on rooted .605 at the moment, suggestions?
    get rom toolbox from market, go to rom manager, go to revnumbers nightlies, and get one

    in my experience i get the zip out of the folder instead of flashing from rom toolbox and put the zip on root of sd
  3. Droid Ninja
    leftspin's Avatar
    Member #
    213734
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,129
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless77 View Post
    get rom toolbox from market, go to rom manager, go to revnumbers nightlies, and get one

    in my experience i get the zip out of the folder instead of flashing from rom toolbox and put the zip on root of sd
    this or use ROM manager, I think the RevNumbers builds off the GB kernel are better than the nightlies
  4. Junior Droid
    droidxfan16's Avatar
    Member #
    134630
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    Droid X Rooted 2.2
    #4
    Thank you both! Rom Manager worked like a charm, I didnt know it was that easy
  5. Master Droid
    clueless77's Avatar
    Member #
    223893
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    #5
    what is the newest build in Rom manager?

    if you feel froggy i am running shuji 2.2 and its very nice, you can find it on Droidmodderx.com who is actually writing for droid forums now
  6. Droid Ninja
    leftspin's Avatar
    Member #
    213734
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,129
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless77 View Post
    what is the newest build in Rom manager?

    if you feel froggy i am running shuji 2.2 and its very nice, you can find it on Droidmodderx.com who is actually writing for droid forums now
    the newest build in ROM manager is 9/28/2011 I believe, I ran it for a few days and loved it but the battery life left something to be desired. The battery life on Shuji was the best I've ever gotten, I'm waiting for Shuji 2.2 to download right now
  7. Master Droid
    clueless77's Avatar
    Member #
    223893
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    #7
    Yes I got the best I ever got on battery yesterday 15 hours off charger with 20% left, if I would ever quit flashing roms I might keep it consistant but its an addiction, I am having trouble getting .340 froyo full sbf to take for soon reason I am wanting to try some of those roms plus I'd like to utilize the boot manager app

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    CM 10 and AOKP
  8. Droid Ninja
    leftspin's Avatar
    Member #
    213734
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,129
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless77 View Post
    Yes I got the best I ever got on battery yesterday 15 hours off charger with 20% left, if I would ever quit flashing roms I might keep it consistant but its an addiction, I am having trouble getting .340 froyo full sbf to take for soon reason I am wanting to try some of those roms plus I'd like to utilize the boot manager app

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    I know exactly what you mean! I'll flash a ROM, keep it for a few days, think to myself "I love this ROM! I'm never switching!" and then within another day or two I think "Hey, I remember on XX ROM I got amazing battery life, I'll switch back to that again!" and the cycle continues

    As far as the SBF not taking, make sure you're using the right SBF for your bootloader, latest RSDlite, have the right Moto drivers, all that good stuff
  9. Master Droid
    clueless77's Avatar
    Member #
    223893
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    #9
    Lol a day, more like an hour or so, there are 3 that I've used a lot that's any one of many cm7 or shuji and the newest from mobile sensei the ICX which is a good one its a blur rom though but still fast its the one I've had my fastest linpak on

    The sbf is .340 for the 30.04 bootloader

    It will take but either show blank screens or very slow and never go back to home

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    CM 10 and AOKP
  10. Droid Ninja
    leftspin's Avatar
    Member #
    213734
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,129
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless77 View Post
    Lol a day, more like an hour or so, there are 3 that I've used a lot that's any one of many cm7 or shuji and the newest from mobile sensei the ICX which is a good one its a blur rom though but still fast its the one I've had my fastest linpak on

    The sbf is .340 for the 30.04 bootloader

    It will take but either show blank screens or very slow and never go back to home

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    that's strange, maybe it was a bad download of the .sbf file, try downloading again. The ROMs I've used most are CM4DX GB, MIUI and Shuji. I've been wanting to try the ICS ROM but I just really don't like blur, how is the battery life on it?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. CM4DX Status?
    By maximumpower in forum Cyanogenmod - X
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:51 AM
  2. All In One Fix Zip for CM4DX
    By razorloves in forum Cyanogenmod - X
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 05:29 PM
  3. LGB vs Justice vs CM4DX vs GB AOSP
    By maximumpower in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 11:35 PM
  4. Confused about CM4DX and CyanogenMod 7
    By billyfj in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 07:05 PM
  5. ssgb , cm4dx, or justice?
    By chefb in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:32 PM

Search tags for this page

.340 to .605

,

1% battery cm4dx gb

,

cm4dx gb 1% battery

,

cm4dx gb battery 1%

,
cm4dx gb incompatable apps
,

cm4dx gb sluggish

,

cm4dx ics

,

cm4dx juice defender

,

cm4dx switch roms

,

what is cm4dx compared to nightlies

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+