Hey 13th, I didnt feel like signing up on the other forum, but I tried out your CM7 build 7. AWESOME! Great job dude! A few things I wanted to bring to your attention:
1. Metamorph - Maybe this is something for the app dev to look in to, but it worked with Liberty/Romer on myD2g. It goes about it's normal checks and then it says to make sure there is enough free room in /system. I have, acording to TiBackup, 109MB free on the ROM partition, 6.21GB free on Internal, so room is not an issue.
2. Spell check for the hard keyboard - The built in spell checker and word prediction no longer works.
3. I found a few others but forgot what they were. I will report back when I come across them again.
Keep up the good work.
1) thats the app dev.... thinking its something to do with GB but not sure.
2) CM keyboard doesnt have spell check in it.
1. I guess I will pass it along then.
2. Is it possible to get spell check back for the physical keyboard?
Something else I have noticed is it actually seems to kill my battery a bit faster, which I believe has been mentioned a few times in the dev thread.