DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 562

Thread: CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2 Global [Beta]

  1. Senior Droid
    arturocald's Avatar
    Member #
    141537
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    118
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by aceoyame View Post
    CM 7 has been VERY stable for me so far. I have most things working except for the couple of sensors and the camcorder from Currentweb's build. I also have been testing a barebones build and results have been promising. With my D2G set up with many widgets and my own themes and a lot of other stuff added on I used to get 16 Mflop/s in linpack. With CM7 I am getting around 19.8, almost 20. That is a big improvement speed wise. The only things that are wrong and should be fixed soon are sensors and camcorder will be working when we get GB. Oh and the battery life sucks unless you use custom governors atm. ( I get around 10 hours battery with moderate usage unless I configure power settings )
    having the same problem with battery life.
    soon they will fix it though :P i never really used the sensors, and i can deal with the camcorder not working right now. Been very stable, runs fast and smooth.
  2. blumpkinblake's Avatar
    Member #
    10151
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Spanaway, WA
    Posts
    89
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #22
    This rom is fast!!! I haven't been on cyanogenmod for about a year since I haven't had my original droid. If you're someone who doesn't use the camera often except for a picture every other day of something random, then I recommend flashing it. Everything else works perfect except the sensors, but I don't use auto brightness or horizontal that much in the first place. Definitely worth the trade off.
  3. Junior Droid
    pilonull's Avatar
    Member #
    129688
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #23
    I have to say I love the attention that the developers are giving in the rootzwiki forums.
    However, I feel as though 13thangel should be updating the Original Post with the most current version, as scrolling through several pages to find the latest builds of this rom and gApps is a pain. On the other hand, I am totally impressed by this project... Considering it's made more progress in a shorter time than our awaited GB release.
  4. Master Droid
    gthotie5's Avatar
    Member #
    125907
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    314
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by pilonull View Post
    I feel as though 13thangel should be updating the Original Post with the most current version, as scrolling through several pages to find the latest builds of this rom and gApps is a pain. On the other hand, I am totally impressed by this project... Considering it's made more progress in a shorter time than our awaited GB release.


    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  5. Master Droid
    slimpirudude's Avatar
    Member #
    182552
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    358
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #25
    First off I want to say thank you to 13th and everyone who has helped make it possible!! I am currently running cm and I love it. Lots of thanks.

    Only problem I have is I can't watch videos...this is buggong me. Please help

    Sent from my DROID2GLOBAL using DroidForums
  6. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #26
    You tried the latest build? It has camcorder fix which had also fixes the video.
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  7. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by pilonull View Post
    I have to say I love the attention that the developers are giving in the rootzwiki forums.
    However, I feel as though 13thangel should be updating the Original Post with the most current version, as scrolling through several pages to find the latest builds of this rom and gApps is a pain. On the other hand, I am totally impressed by this project... Considering it's made more progress in a shorter time than our awaited GB release.
    Ones that i post i will update (like i did) however ones that others post i wont unless they ask me to.
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  8. Junior Droid
    pilonull's Avatar
    Member #
    129688
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 13th angel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pilonull View Post
    I have to say I love the attention that the developers are giving in the rootzwiki forums.
    However, I feel as though 13thangel should be updating the Original Post with the most current version, as scrolling through several pages to find the latest builds of this rom and gApps is a pain. On the other hand, I am totally impressed by this project... Considering it's made more progress in a shorter time than our awaited GB release.
    Ones that i post i will update (like i did) however ones that others post i wont unless they ask me to.

    Awesome, I see you updated your build with the fixes that were found throughout the thread. That's all I was looking for! Flashing now, thank you kindly sir
  9. Senior Droid
    keolawills's Avatar
    Member #
    185070
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    249
    Phone
    Angellic Droid 2 Global
    #29
    So iflashed this today and am loving it. One thing, the crt animation. When I first flashed it worked, both on and off animations. After I restored all my stuff, I lost the crt anim. Any ideas? I reflashed cm4d2g again without wiping and still nothing. Its no big deal but I like the effect.

    sent from my HeXeNated d2g
  10. Senior Droid
    Gunslinger's Avatar
    Member #
    96139
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rutherfordton, NC
    Posts
    168
    Phone
    OG Droid - Simply Stunning 5.4
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by keolawills View Post
    So iflashed this today and am loving it. One thing, the crt animation. When I first flashed it worked, both on and off animations. After I restored all my stuff, I lost the crt anim. Any ideas?
    Yep, you most likely changed your animation and transition speeds with an app like Spare Parts. Set them back to normal, and voila!

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X
    By phalstead in forum Cyanogenmod - X
    Replies: 1500
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 10:24 AM
  2. [ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2
    By JBirdVegas in forum Cyanogenmod - D2
    Replies: 1886
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:21 PM
  3. cyanogenMod for Droid 2
    By Rufus65 in forum Cyanogenmod
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:49 PM
  4. [ROM] CyanogenMod 6.2.0 BETA 1 - 4/11/11
    By hecantbreathe in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:56 AM
  5. droid 2 global global mode vs. cdma
    By dphelps1 in forum Motorola Droid 2 Global
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 09:07 AM

Search tags for this page

cyanogen for droid 2 global
,
cyanogenmod 7 d2g
,

cyanogenmod 7 droid 2 global

,
cyanogenmod 7 for droid 2 global
,

cyanogenmod droid 2 global

,

cyanogenmod for droid 2 global

,
cyanogenmod7 d2g
,
cyanogenmod7 droid 2 global
,

droid 2 global cyanogenmod 7

,
droid 2 global cyanogenmod tether
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+