DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: anybody elses ADW suck?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @TheArmyOf2
    Phone
    OG Moto Droid Fo' Shizzle
    Confucious say, opinions like assholes. Everyone have them; all stink to everyone but themselves.
    Of all the things I've lost,I miss my mind the most.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound

v 1.3.6 sucks too..

Quote Originally Posted by supremekizzle View Post
    My ADW is slow as hell on going back to the homescreen. Anybody else having this prob? I love ADW and don't want to give it up but its really annoying me. I heard comcache might help but I've heard more bad than good.
    -----------------------------------------
    Just installed ADW 'launcher' on HTC rezound. VERY GLAD I did NOT go for the paid version.

[Apr 3, 2012] This 'app' is just a clumsy hack, like ALL the other 'launchers' out there, including LP.

Besides instabilities, the app presented ABSOLUTELY NO METHOD of disabling it while looking back to see how I had arranged my stock screens. I tried all the nonworking 'suggestions' on various fori online; NOT A SINGLE ONE WORKED.

I finally had to simply uninstall the thing to get back to stock. Data clearing failed, etc etc etc. I could not find any 'app' listing for ADW in the main app list. Even task killers could not find it.

What a waste of my time - I thought I had learned that with other 'launcher' hacks out there.

I'd advise anyone interested in having a working phone to avoid these hacks like the plague, and stick with whatever stock interface you have. That is, unless you are a glutton for punishment and *enjoy* trying to make truly buggy hacks work at all.

Give me a break.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by b684co View Post
    -----------------------------------------
    Just installed ADW 'launcher' on HTC rezound. VERY GLAD I did NOT go for the paid version.

[Apr 3, 2012] This 'app' is just a clumsy hack, like ALL the other 'launchers' out there, including LP.

Besides instabilities, the app presented ABSOLUTELY NO METHOD of disabling it while looking back to see how I had arranged my stock screens. I tried all the nonworking 'suggestions' on various fori online; NOT A SINGLE ONE WORKED.

I finally had to simply uninstall the thing to get back to stock. Data clearing failed, etc etc etc. I could not find any 'app' listing for ADW in the main app list. Even task killers could not find it.

What a waste of my time - I thought I had learned that with other 'launcher' hacks out there.

I'd advise anyone interested in having a working phone to avoid these hacks like the plague, and stick with whatever stock interface you have. That is, unless you are a glutton for punishment and *enjoy* trying to make truly buggy hacks work at all.

Give me a break.
    Wtf. Go spam somewhere else. Mod please lock old thread.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Links