DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Galaxy S?

  1. Master Droid
    mrdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    16186
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    511
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    #1

    Galaxy S?

    Any intent to build a ccrom variant for the Fascinate?
    -Matt
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    Bateluer's Avatar
    Member #
    2810
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    160
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdroid View Post
    Any intent to build a ccrom variant for the Fascinate?
    I am curious as well, only way I'd consider buying a Samsung phone would require a Gem or CM build.

    I know the cm build for the Vibrant is in progress, but there's no release date, and its not even in alpha stages yet. Wish they'd be more vocal with their progress.
  4. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #3
    As soon as they get a phone to develop on

    Donations are welcome..
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
  5. Master Droid
    mrdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    16186
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    511
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    #4
    That's all it will take? I should go buy one...

    Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro
    -Matt
  6. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdroid View Post
    That's all it will take? I should go buy one...

    Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah. Cvpcs doesn't want to develop for a phone he doesn't have. He usually gets a booting version, then post about it. If there is enough interest/donations, then he would continue to develop on that phone once he gets one.

    Sent from my Droid
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
  7. Droid Ninja
    pdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    43531
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,253
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdroid View Post
    That's all it will take? I should go buy one...

    Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah. Cvpcs doesn't want to develop for a phone he doesn't have. He usually gets a booting version, then post about it. If there is enough interest/donations, then he would continue to develop on that phone once he gets one.

    Sent from my Droid
    We all better start learning some freaking java....he really needs some help.
  8. Master Droid
    mrdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    16186
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    511
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pdroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdroid View Post
    That's all it will take? I should go buy one...

    Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah. Cvpcs doesn't want to develop for a phone he doesn't have. He usually gets a booting version, then post about it. If there is enough interest/donations, then he would continue to develop on that phone once he gets one.

    Sent from my Droid
    We all better start learning some freaking java....he really needs some help.
    You mean he is just swamped or there is new stuff to figure out?

    Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro
    -Matt
  9. Droid Ninja
    pdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    43531
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,253
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    #8
    KI
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pdroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post

    Yeah. Cvpcs doesn't want to develop for a phone he doesn't have. He usually gets a booting version, then post about it. If there is enough interest/donations, then he would continue to develop on that phone once he gets one.

    Sent from my Droid
    We all better start learning some freaking java....he really needs some help.
    You mean he is just swamped or there is new stuff to figure out?

    Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro
    Swamped
  10. Master Droid
    mrdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    16186
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    511
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pdroid View Post
    KI
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pdroid View Post

    We all better start learning some freaking java....he really needs some help.
    You mean he is just swamped or there is new stuff to figure out?

    Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro
    Swamped
    Wish I could help. I'm terrible with code.
    -Matt
  11. Droid Ninja
    wingdo's Avatar
    Member #
    38467
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,037
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdroid View Post
    Any intent to build a ccrom variant for the Fascinate?
    I've been looking at the Galaxy S on Sprint (i do so like the physical keyboards). I'd love to see a CCrom on it ..... of course if I end up getting something else, I'd rather see the ROM on that.

    Galaxy S4: Stock 4.2.2
    Transformer Infinity TF700: Rooted / CromiX 4.5 (4.2.1)

    D1 -> POS ThunderBolt -> Bionic -> RAZR MAXX -> Galaxy S4

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung galaxy tab
    By Malvado in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:12 PM
  2. Galaxy Theme for SS4.7?
    By Paladin in forum ChevyNo1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 05:05 AM
  3. Samsung Galaxy S - To buy or to not?
    By azazin in forum Android Smart Phones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 06:15 AM
  4. Samsung Galaxy S
    By Sharp in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 05:42 PM
  5. Galaxy S
    By Fizban22 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:37 AM

Search tags for this page

ako webmail
,
galaxy s a droid
,
is a android galaxy s a droid
,
is a galaxy s a android
,

is a galaxy s a droid

,
is galaxy s a android phone
,

is galaxy s a droid

,
is samsung galaxy s a droid?
,
is te droid galaxy s a fast phone
,
is the galaxy s a android
,

is the galaxy s a droid

,
is verizon galaxy s a droid?
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+