DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Renovated Sapphire 2.0.2 is ready ...

  1. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #1

    Renovated Sapphire 2.0.2 is ready ...

    All the new stuff themed and ready for ya!!

    GET YOUR LINKS AND SCREEN SHOTS ----> HERE <----


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  2. Droid Ninja
    TRIKOTRET's Avatar
    Member #
    71602
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,464
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
    #2
    The theme is sick. Is there a way to change font? Kinda hard to tell unread emails from read.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIKOTRET View Post
    The theme is sick. Is there a way to change font? Kinda hard to tell unread emails from read.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

    If you want I can send you a .zip with the stock fonts you can install. Or another font you have in mind... there is this
    Last edited by YankInDaSouth; 01-20-2011 at 05:06 AM.


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  4. Droid Ninja
    TRIKOTRET's Avatar
    Member #
    71602
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,464
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Razor Maxx
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIKOTRET View Post
    The theme is sick. Is there a way to change font? Kinda hard to tell unread emails from read.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

    If you want I can send you a .zip with the stock fonts you can install. Or another font you have in mind... there is this

    stock fonts is fine. thanks dude
  5. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIKOTRET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIKOTRET View Post
    The theme is sick. Is there a way to change font? Kinda hard to tell unread emails from read.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

    If you want I can send you a .zip with the stock fonts you can install. Or another font you have in mind... there is this

    stock fonts is fine. thanks dude
    No problem. I think for future releases I'll leave the fonts out ...

    Flash this .zip like a theme and it should get the fonts back to stock. Let me know if there is an issue.
    Attached Files


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  6. Master Droid
    flyinion's Avatar
    Member #
    90231
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    288
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    No problem. I think for future releases I'll leave the fonts out ...

    Flash this .zip like a theme and it should get the fonts back to stock. Let me know if there is an issue.
    If you do, can you add the current font to the misc. downloads? I kind of like it (took some getting used to at first)
    AOKP M3 - Stock Kernel
  7. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    No problem. I think for future releases I'll leave the fonts out ...

    Flash this .zip like a theme and it should get the fonts back to stock. Let me know if there is an issue.
    If you do, can you add the current font to the misc. downloads? I kind of like it (took some getting used to at first)
    I can do that ... once I phase out the theme with the font included I will make sure it's available to those that liked it.


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  8. Droid Newbie
    coolbonzai's Avatar
    Member #
    161047
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Rooted og droid
    #8
    Love the theme! Had it on sapphire 2.0 and now on 2.0.2

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  9. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbonzai View Post
    Love the theme! Had it on sapphire 2.0 and now on 2.0.2

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Awesome, thanks for popping in to say hi! Wow your first post too!!! I am honored


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  10. Droid
    masully1984's Avatar
    Member #
    129207
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    67
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #10
    This theme might be on of my favorite for any rom I've used, nice work!

    Sent from your mom's phone
    ROM - CM7 nightly
    Kernel - 2.6.37 incredikernel 2/22
    Radio - 2.15.00.07.28
    Hboot - .92
    Recovery - CWM 3.0.0.5
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [THEME] RENOVATED for Sapphire 2.0
    By YankInDaSouth in forum cvpcs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. [THEME] RENOVATED for UD2.4 is ready!
    By YankInDaSouth in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 08:53 AM
  3. [THEME]~RELEASE~ **RENOVATED** for Sapphire 1.1.1
    By YankInDaSouth in forum cvpcs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 01:40 PM
  4. [THEME] RENOVATED for Sapphire 1.1.4
    By YankInDaSouth in forum cvpcs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:57 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 04:52 AM

Search tags for this page

cvpcs sapphire
,
cvpcs sapphire 2.0.2
,
renovated theme for sapphire 2.0.2
,
saphire rom 2.0 renovated
,
saphire rom 2.0.2 renovated
,
saphire rom 2.0.2 thme
,

sapphire 2.0.2

,
sapphire 2.0.2 rom
,
sapphire 2.0.2 rom themes
,
sapphire 2.0.2 screenshots
,

sapphire 2.0.2 themes

,
sapphire 2.02
,
sapphire 2.02 rom themes
,
sapphire rom 2.0.2 renovated
,
where are the themes for sapphire 2.0.2
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+