DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [Theme][Transition Mods] Black Bar Mod+

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Congrats on Team Phoenix dude

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by dfabbeb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIP View Post
    Running this plus the 10% round battery icons and it looks great. If anybody wants the BBM with 10% battery image increments I can upload my framework-res.apk for you (I haven't updated my sig yet but attached a pic with the battery I'm using and you can just metamorph in different battery pngs once you have the framework with the modified xml). Thanks for getting the black bar mod out so quick Tanknspank.

I'd love to have that battery icon if you get a moment. Thanks!
    Here is the framework-res.apk with the 10% battery icons and the updated xml files. Turn off the battery numbers in GEM settings before you flash this since it will overlap and it won't look right.
    framework-res.apk
    You can push it with ADB.
    Alternatively here is an update.zip type I think should work (I just took Tank's update and replaced the framework with mine, if it doesn't work let me know and I'll try to make a working version). You can flash it with ClockworkMod Recovery. As always make a nandroid backup before you do this update just in case something goes wrong.
    black-bar-2.0.2-stock-v3-RoundBat.zip
    Project Elite v6.5 Link2SD for apps on sdext and Super Freaking Charged thanks to ZepplinRox!
    Thanks to all the devs out there keeping the OG Droid running strong!
    Join Dropbox for all your file storage and sharing needs, join from this link to give me more space
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    ukyfan_1999
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Premium Member
    Running this plus the 10% round battery icons and it looks great. If anybody wants the BBM with 10% battery image increments I can upload my framework-res.apk for you (I haven't updated my sig yet but attached a pic with the battery I'm using and you can just metamorph in different battery pngs once you have the framework with the modified xml). Thanks for getting the black bar mod out so quick Tanknspank.

Here is the framework-res.apk with the 10% battery icons and the updated xml files. Turn off the battery numbers in GEM settings before you flash this since it will overlap and it won't look right.
    framework-res.apk
    Alternatively here is an update.zip type I think should work (I just took Tank's update and replaced the framework with mine, if it doesn't work let me know and I'll try to make a working version). You can flash it with ClockworkMod Recovery. As always make a nandroid backup before you do this update just in case something goes wrong.
    So it is as easy as turning off the battery numbers in GEM settings, and clicking to install the apk? Sounds easy enough

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Current: Galaxy Nexus
    Semi Retired: HTC Thunderbolt
    Semi Retired: Motorola Droid
    Retired: HTC Touch Pro
    Retired: HTC VX-6700
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    framework-res.apk
    Thanks for posting this! I actually found my way to the Super Circle Battery thread on xda and have since made my own custom version.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post

framework-res.apk
    So it is as easy as turning off the battery numbers in GEM settings, and clicking to install the apk? Sounds easy enough
    Turn off numbers in GEM settings then flash the black-bar-2.0.2-stock-v3-RoundBat.zip with ClockworkMod recovery (make sure you do a nandroid backup first in case anything goes wrong). This framework has images for batteries every 10% plus images for 5% and 15% with the proper xml edit in framework-res.apk to make the additional images show up.
    Project Elite v6.5 Link2SD for apps on sdext and Super Freaking Charged thanks to ZepplinRox!
    Join Dropbox for all your file storage and sharing needs, join from this link to give me more space
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    framework-res.apk
    Thanks for posting this! I actually found my way to the Super Circle Battery thread on xda and have since made my own custom version.
    Good stuff, for others that are interested there are tons of battery icons on this Super Circle Battery thread on xda. All the info I used to make the changes was found on the thread in this forum: Any way to make battery icon image update every 10% rather than every 20%?
    Enjoy playing with your battery.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I noticed after i flashed the black bar mod off page 1, my Haptic feedback level changed. How do i adjust this so it is the same?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Links