How to fix OTA download issue
This was a post so I figure since so many people asking about it still, I make a thread just for it. Here are the instructions. Maybe Chevy can make this a sticky.
As always, make a NAND first. I have tested this twice on my phone and both times works fine. This will only work for windows based users. Sorry MAC and Linux. But my file will still work for you guys if you know the commands.
1. Make NAND backup
2. Download the attached zip (Cant upload .prop files)
3. Unzip the build.prop file into your /tools/ dir of your SDK
3. Connect your phone with your USB. DO NOT MOUNT. CHARGE MODE ONLY
4. Open a cmd window in your /tools/ dir of your SDK
5. Type the following
6. adb remount (press enter. Should say "remount succeeded)
7. adb push build.prop /system/ (press enter. Should say success or something like that)
8. adb reboot (this will reboot your phone)
You can now unplug your phone. Now go to settings, about phone, system updates and it should say all up to date.
Any questions, let me know.