DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S.S 4.7 My Bug Report so Far Feel Free To Add ones I Missed

1. The GRD Dev Team
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member

S.S 4.7 My Bug Report so Far Feel Free To Add ones I Missed

Chevy Fantastic Rom AS usual but just wanted to bring up some bugs I have noticed

BUG REPORT :

1.FC on virtual Keyboard

2.I have set CPU installed but I notice when I have a lot going on in the phones background I notice every so often screen freezes/Random Reboots

Those are the bugs I have noticed & before anyone says that it is the kernel I have tried all of Chevys kernels with no solutions,I also have fixed permissions ok just Heads up chevy

Thanks for the great work keep it up

P.s hope if they get the boot loader unlocked for the droid x you will be a developer
    WoZzY

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I'm having an issue that I haven't seen mentioned, so maybe it's just me...
    When I use the physical keyboard, the shift and alt keys lock on and need to be turned off manually. For instance, if I capitalize a letter (name, start a sentence, etc) I need to hit 'shift' again to stop typing caps- so basically, 'shift' is now a 'caps lock' and 'alt' is now an 'alt lock'; it'll keep typing numbers and symbols until I turn it off.
    Before I updated to 4.7 (from 4.6) these keys only locked when I double tapped them.
    Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreen View Post
    When I use the physical keyboard, the shift and alt keys lock on and need to be turned off manually. For instance, if I capitalize a letter (name, start a sentence, etc) I need to hit 'shift' again to stop typing caps- so basically, 'shift' is now a 'caps lock' and 'alt' is now an 'alt lock'; it'll keep typing numbers and symbols until I turn it off.
    Before I updated to 4.7 (from 4.6) these keys only locked when I double tapped them.

I had that as well. I also noticed the & on the Droid 2 MT Keyboard is showing up as text and not the symbol - not sure if it's just me or not, but it was there after a non-wipe and and wipe load.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola driod
    battery life is not that great on 4.7
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by WoZzY View Post
    BUG REPORT :

1.FC on virtual Keyboard

2.I have set CPU installed but I notice when I have a lot going on in the phones background I notice every so often screen freezes/Random Reboots
    Number two is definitely a kernel issue. If you're trying to do too much, your phone might not be able to handle it. Try a lower speed or different voltage. Even try P3Droid's kernels, those are what work for me. Not all kernels work on all phones, you just have to find what's right.

And the FC on virtual keyboard is not a bug in 4.7. Otherwise this would be reported widely. Again, probably your kernel.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid1
    if you are using the Droid 2 kb make sure you have the latest copy of it installed. There have been multiple issues reported due to that kb
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by driodman View Post
    battery life is not that great on 4.7
    This.

Phone calls especially seem to drain the hell out of my battery (responsible for ~75% battery usage at the end of most days.)
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I second the voice calls battery life. I just made a quick 10 minute phone call and my battery shot down to 90%. I had just unplugged it from a full charge prior to making it. On my battery use it says voice calls has used 42% of my battery.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    anyone having trouble with the flash player. everything plays kinda slow with chopped and screwed(or slow and low) audio
  11. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreen View Post
    After some further investigation, I found that this is NOT a bug in the ROM, but that the droid 2 mt keyboard is not compatable with the droid 1. I don't know why the soft keyboard affects the physical one, but it does. I solved the problem by replacing it with Better Keyboard.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links