DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Frg22 stuff in SS 4.7?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Frg22 stuff in SS 4.7?

Chevy, I was just curious, will the newest leaked proprietary files be put into 4.7?

Also, what exactly are these proprietary files, what do they do, and can they really make a big difference in how the phone operates?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Coolsaber57; 08-04-2010 at 12:32 PM.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    Larry_ThaGr81
    Phone
    rooted Droid 1 & Thunderbolt

so many builds

You know I read a post from P3Droid himself that said this newest leak (FRG22) is suppose to be smooth and faster than FRG01B because the underlying OS has been changed.
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_ThaGr81 View Post
    You know I read a post from P3Droid himself that said this newest leak (FRG22) is suppose to be smooth and faster than FRG01B because the underlying OS has been changed.
    Could be ... and until Google releases that source, source-built ROMS such as mine will not benefit. Of course, one would have to have knowledge that the source did in fact change ... and I'm not that close to Google

There are proprietary files that can be ripped from this, that we can't build anyway - depending on the app, it potentially could have an effect.
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid rooted
    i might have posted to the wrong thread earlier....

ChevyNo 1 i have a quick question. It seems either my phone is not multitasking properly or i am doing something wrong. In the stock build and or using cyanogenmod, i could have my pandora or music running and my navigation at the same time. This morning i tried to do the same thing while running SS4.6. As soon as the nav was about to give the next turn directions, my music would be cut off. Unlike the stock or Cyanogen rom, the music wouldnt come back up after the voice instructions are done. I tried it multiple times and it didnt work. Only when i switched off the nav then, the music or pandora would launch. Please advice and assist....

thanks a billion!
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by tinashe.gilbert View Post
    i might have posted to the wrong thread earlier....

ChevyNo 1 i have a quick question. It seems either my phone is not multitasking properly or i am doing something wrong. In the stock build and or using cyanogenmod, i could have my pandora or music running and my navigation at the same time. This morning i tried to do the same thing while running SS4.6. As soon as the nav was about to give the next turn directions, my music would be cut off. Unlike the stock or Cyanogen rom, the music wouldnt come back up after the voice instructions are done. I tried it multiple times and it didnt work. Only when i switched off the nav then, the music or pandora would launch. Please advice and assist....

thanks a billion!
    You posted in the wrong thread this time, too
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Don't all 2.2 roms suffer from this? Crazy annoying using nav and pandora now.
    Stock Droid Bionic. Lovin' the 4G.

OG Droid for my son to watch videos on, and not put sticky fingers onto my new phone.

Links