DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: SS 4.4 - Coming...

  1. Droid Newbie
    jaybird163's Avatar
    Member #
    60087
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Droid
    #1

    Talking SS 4.4 - Coming...

    ChevyNo1Droid
    Simply Stunning v4.4 FRF91 #Android #Froyo #AndroidFroyo from source for the #Droid is COMING Testing now
  2. Master Droid
    Asterisk's Avatar
    Member #
    50525
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    280
    Phone
    Droid X
    #2
    Yay hopefully by tonight it will be uploaded. Also I hope it is better then 4.3 cause some people have had major issues with it.
  3. Master Droid
    Fault's Avatar
    Member #
    75610
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    641
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    I'm hoping, not super happy with 4.3 right now

    Sent from my 'Simply Stunning' Droid using Tapatalk
    Watch Full Length TV Shows, Movies, and Videos on your Android Phone!:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-faq/54276-guide-full-streaming-tv-shows-movies-online-your-android-phone.html

    -Liquid Gingerbread 2.2
    -ChevyNo1's 1.0GHZ Low Voltage
    -ADW EX
    -Opera Mini Browser
    -Highest Quadrant: 1350
  4. Senior Droid
    mph122074's Avatar
    Member #
    46701
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    Posts
    133
    Phone
    Droid
    #4
    Very excited for this... been very happy with chevy and all of his work...
  5. Master Droid
    lumpysherman's Avatar
    Member #
    9782
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    GNex
    #5
    Another day another ROM. I was just getting used to not having to flash the Droid again.
    YMB

    GNex
    Bugless Beast JB
  6. Master Droid
    Asterisk's Avatar
    Member #
    50525
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    280
    Phone
    Droid X
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lumpysherman View Post
    Another day another ROM. I was just getting used to not having to flash the Droid again.
    You don't have to flash if you are coming from another FRF57 rom or one of chevy's. The only reason to flash is to fix any problems if you had any when you didn't flash.
  7. Droid
    jimmy3299's Avatar
    Member #
    84497
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    62
    Phone
    droid
    #7
    this is the only rom that i have used that imobsters works other than the 2.1 roms so i hope it doesnt change
  8. Master Droid
    lumpysherman's Avatar
    Member #
    9782
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    GNex
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lumpysherman View Post
    Another day another ROM. I was just getting used to not having to flash the Droid again.
    You don't have to flash if you are coming from another FRF57 rom or one of chevy's. The only reason to flash is to fix any problems if you had any when you didn't flash.
    I know but I like to start with a clean slate.
    YMB

    GNex
    Bugless Beast JB
  9. Master Droid
    Asterisk's Avatar
    Member #
    50525
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    280
    Phone
    Droid X
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lumpysherman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lumpysherman View Post
    Another day another ROM. I was just getting used to not having to flash the Droid again.
    You don't have to flash if you are coming from another FRF57 rom or one of chevy's. The only reason to flash is to fix any problems if you had any when you didn't flash.
    I know but I like to start with a clean slate.
    Oh ok. I kind of don't cause I am lazy to a certain point lol.
  10. Droid
    jimmy3299's Avatar
    Member #
    84497
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    62
    Phone
    droid
    #10
    what changes are supposed to be in this
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Coming from CM 5.0.8 to BB 0.3?
    By budmonster in forum Bugless
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 09:13 AM
  2. Coming from UD
    By czonin in forum Bugless
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 11:30 AM
  3. 2.1? Coming soon?
    By SpencerC in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
  4. 2.1 not coming?
    By nkcavs23 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:16 PM

Search tags for this page

opermamini 4.4-ss for android
,
simply stunning 4.4 droid
,

ss 4.4 rom

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+