DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Froyo Source-Built SS 4.3 [7/1/2010] - 360 Degree Desktop/Launcher/Phone - New Icons!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Chevy,
    Is it possible to release a standalone update.zip just for the tilt sensor issue? Please see my request in the tilt sensor thread. Sorry for the double post, just wanted to be sure you saw this request.

EricF
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X & Rezound
    first thanks for an amazing rom... im really loving it but can i get some help... trying to get the 3G and battery icons that are in the screenshots mine r nothing like that... also been trying to get verizon wireless back instead of ss 4.3 on pulldown and screen been typing in the command its telling me to reboot to see changes but it never changes... last wifi wont connect to my home network???? thank you
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid and DX
    Oh holy hell! Just flashed this build in clockwork with blu nergy theme.... FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!
  4. Superuser
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    bigxie
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Do people have working aGPS (or network location/triangulation, whatever you want to call it)?

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Google goggles and alarm clock are both gone, and i think several others too. Should I reinstall? Mvgg does not work, says I must have deleted it
    Watch Full Length TV Shows, Movies, and Videos on your Android Phone!:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-faq/54276-guide-full-streaming-tv-shows-movies-online-your-android-phone.html

-Liquid Gingerbread 2.2
    -ChevyNo1's 1.0GHZ Low Voltage
    -ADW EX
    -Opera Mini Browser
    -Highest Quadrant: 1350
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Im having some trouble using the terminal emulator, when I type in any commands I am told to put su in front, and after doing that I am told Permission denied. Anybody know how to fix this?
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC

Omg! Helpppp!!!!!

something went totally wrong when updating to 4.3 on rom manager last night... after the phone rebooted it said there was an error with the SD card... tried to mount the sd card to my computer... computer doesnt recognize it... take the sd card out and put it into a card reader... computer doesnt read it... says it has to be formatted... so i format it from computer and format cant complete because of errors... put it back into phone and still has errors on the sd card... try to format the card with the phone... doesnt do anything...

is there anyway i can get the phone back to stock without having an sd card? because from the looks of it, my sd card is completely gone. i figure if i get it back to stock VZW will replace my sd card bc its within a year...

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

EDIT: I fixed it using rsd light... flash to stock... stock droid was able to reformat sd card successfully!
    Last edited by jlewi042; 07-02-2010 at 09:46 AM.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    dang chevy, lost my phone the other day and waiting for a new one tomorrow. can't wait to load up ss4.3 woohoo
    Droid X SSX1.1 (me)
    Droid 1 SS5.4 1ghz lv Incinerated (son #1)
    Droid 1 SS5.4 1ghz lv (son #2)
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X2 - Rooted
    First, love the new ROM, good work. Faster than 4.2 I think I am having a few issues however. Two (that I can see) of the apps that I bought are missing, can't even install them from a backup I made, and can't find them at all in the store, however I can find one of the free versions in the store, just not the one I bought. Also, when I reboot, It starts to go into a loop, get the Moto Droid logo two or thee times before it boots. Just letting ya know. I did do a full wipe between the 4.2 and 4.3, and used Rom Manager to do the upgrade.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by igknight View Post
    First, love the new ROM, good work. Faster than 4.2 I think I am having a few issues however. Two (that I can see) of the apps that I bought are missing, can't even install them from a backup I made, and can't find them at all in the store, however I can find one of the free versions in the store, just not the one I bought. Also, when I reboot, It starts to go into a loop, get the Moto Droid logo two or thee times before it boots. Just letting ya know. I did do a full wipe between the 4.2 and 4.3, and used Rom Manager to do the upgrade.
    Also having market issues with paid apps not appearing....i did a full wipe as well...
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Links