DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Froyo Source-Built SS 4.3 [7/1/2010] - 360 Degree Desktop/Launcher/Phone - New Icons!

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    OK, fix will be done soon for the market, the annoying 'hotspot active' icon, and the footer bar on the pulldown is back to what it was before ... I am testing now and should be done soon ...
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Great! Can't wait to put the rom back on my phone
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    will you be updating it in ROM Manager as well...?
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Yes, definitely - unfortunately I've run into a very weird snag. All of a sudden, I can't boot into ANY version of CWR - only SPR. I've done all the usual tricks of reflashing, etc - I've even manually flashed from the command line, using both SPR and CWR versions of flash_image. Absolutely will NOT boot into CWR at all since this morning.
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post
    Yes, definitely - unfortunately I've run into a very weird snag. All of a sudden, I can't boot into ANY version of CWR - only SPR. I've done all the usual tricks of reflashing, etc - I've even manually flashed from the command line, using both SPR and CWR versions of flash_image. Absolutely will NOT boot into CWR at all since this morning.
    very strange...even the older versions of CWR....wierd
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPOUT27 View Post
    Yep, I've tried older ones that just worked 2 days ago .. I've tried current, I've tried experimental. ALL FAIL. I don't get it!

So, I'm back to testing with SPR for now ...

7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

I had this problem a couple of days ago... I had to bounce back and forth between the two a couple of times before it would work for me... did it in rom manager...
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    And remember now you have the option to erase your recovery when flashing a new one in rom manager... this had some thing to do with it for me... but also remember that some times it takes a couple of times hitting the flash clockwork for it to hit...
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPOUT27 View Post
    Yep, I've tried older ones that just worked 2 days ago .. I've tried current, I've tried experimental. ALL FAIL. I don't get it!

So, I'm back to testing with SPR for now ...
    I had this happen to me earlier this week. For some reason, this wacky procedure seemed to have solved it:

Flashed SPR through the command line so I could boot into some recovery
    Formatted cache partition
    Shut down phone, pulled battery, and held power for a while to power cycle

When I rebooted and tried to flash clockwork it failed the first time, but then the reflash trick worked.

I don't know what, if any of that, actually fixed the problem, but I got new CW flashed through ROM manager and it works now.

Hope it helps. I'm slacking on work to keep up with your ROM. I hope you get everything working so I keep up my excuse to slack off.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2 A955

Found an issue...

Hey Chevy,

I was using the Android keyboard this morning and discovered that the auto-correct/suggestion/auto-capitalization feature is not working anymore. Could you possibly include a fix in the update containing the fixes for the pulldown, hotspot, & such? Would be greatly appreciated! Take as much time as you need. No rush at all and am always very pleased with your work. Oh, by the way, I checked the system settings and the quick fixes, show suggestions, auto-complete, and auto-capitalization options are all selected.
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links