OK I have tried so many things since froyo came out but the final conclusion has always been that my cell will fc randomly after a certain timeframe that gets shorter as time goes by. First here is what I have tried:
1. Wiped cache and data before installing 4.0 4.1 and original froyo.
2. Uninstalled. Certain Apps I installed after the froyo upgrade that I did not have with 3.2.
3. Avoided moving any apps to d card via titanium or applications menu.
4. Tried all of. CHEVYS lower end kernels with all three voltages with no success.
5. Disabled helix launcher among a few other trouble Alps that Chevy gave us a script for.
My observations: my phone with most situations will generally not fc while I am using anything except the phone. For some reason. And this is not confirmed my phone does not fc while charger plugged. Battery is fine as with 3.2 I do just fine. Also after getting the rom installed the phone will go on charger 11 hours without DC but after being unplugged it will reboot in 2-3 hours. This just decreases as time passed.
My questions are:
Is anyone running with no random fc?
Does anyone know of a list of apps known to causes reboots?
Anyone have suggestions for me.
Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate the input.