Alright Chevy, here's the list I've got so far. Obviously, take all the time you need with family/personal issues.
1) Low battery notification pops up for every 1% drop
Other Issues (rare / not reported by all users):
1) CPU settings default back to 125/600 after reboot, even with 'set on boot' checked (5 reports)
2) Task killer returns lower free memory values after running (4 reports)
3) Screen off CPU - CPU fails to jump back up to max slot upon waking device (3 reports)
4) Battery drops in large increments, i.e. 50% down to 20% (5 reports)
5) Screen off CPU value conflicts with music player (2 reports)
6) Low battery notification always says 0% remaining, regardless of how much is left (2 reports)
Here's a couple workarounds until Chevy gets back.
For the low battery pop-ups every 1%, set your notification level to 5% so it won't show up until then; you can go to settings>sound and turn off the low battery sound as well. For the other user that reported the music player/screen off cpu conflict, go into settings>applications>development and check the box for 'Stay Awake.' Then keep your phone plugged into a car charger and your screen won't sleep. For both the CPU issues (defaulting back to 125/600 after reboot and failing to jump back to max slot upon wake), you can alternatively use SetCPU or CPUMaster, both available in the market. There's probably a few other CPU scaling apps available as well. The added benefit with these apps is the option to set profiles based on usage, phone state, etc.
As far as as the large battery drops, I'm not sure what to tell you all, because I've been experiencing this since FroYo ROMs. I've wiped my battery stats dozens of times to no avail.