DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: SS 5.5 Bug Thread

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Chevy!!! dude really did an incredible job on this ROM, just when I thought it couldn't get any better you do this. Unbelievable. I have not had an once of trouble with it and I didn't wipe cause my previous version was perfect too. I'll be ordering or upgrading to the Droid Bionic in September so I'm going to miss my D1, but what a way to go out hah. I'm going to still use it for movies/music and stuff at my office. You should hear my kids and I have ten of them they all want my phone, except for one and my nephew, and their running SS5.5GB LOL
    Motorola DROID BIONIC
    ICS 4.0.4
    1.2GHz OMAP-4430 Dual Core
    1gig-DDR2 RAM Stock Kernel
    NOVA Launcher
    Quadrant Standard Score 3227
    AnTuTu Benchmark 8249
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I haven't went through all the posts, and though any confirmed bugs would be listed in the OP (as they usually are).

the gallery refresh happened right after installation. i tried wiping data fo rthe gallery and rebooting and it still didnt pick up the new pics after scanning. I confirmed the pics are there via root explorer

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post
    Since I'm just jumping back into this thread - have you seen anyone else reporting this issue? Does this happen on a fresh flash with no apps reinstalled? Did it happen right away, or one day it worked, next day it didn't?
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chewy74 View Post
    I haven't went through all the posts, and though any confirmed bugs would be listed in the OP (as they usually are).

the gallery refresh happened right after installation. i tried wiping data fo rthe gallery and rebooting and it still didnt pick up the new pics after scanning. I confirmed the pics are there via root explorer
    Does QuickPic see them? Wondering if it's strictly a gallery issue
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone73 View Post
    Chevy!!! dude really did an incredible job on this ROM, just when I thought it couldn't get any better you do this. Unbelievable. I have not had an once of trouble with it and I didn't wipe cause my previous version was perfect too. I'll be ordering or upgrading to the Droid Bionic in September so I'm going to miss my D1, but what a way to go out hah. I'm going to still use it for movies/music and stuff at my office. You should hear my kids and I have ten of them they all want my phone, except for one and my nephew, and their running SS5.5GB LOL
    Thanks T - will be sorry to see ya move on - but maybe I'll end up doing something for the Bionic - never know eh!
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Everything seems to run great, except Market keeps FCing every time I try to install an app. Only a few of my apps were restored. I cleared the cache/data from settings, that didn't work. So I then I tried reboot into recovery, delete the "android_secure" folder, wiped and reflashed as suggested from the main thread, still didn't work. I tried both 3.0.27 and the new version 3.1.3, both FC when trying to install an app. I'm currently manually downloading apks from my PC and installing them using root explorer, which is kind of annoying. Any suggestions?
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mariska View Post
    Everything seems to run great, except Market keeps FCing every time I try to install an app. Only a few of my apps were restored. I cleared the cache/data from settings, that didn't work. So I then I tried reboot into recovery, delete the "android_secure" folder, wiped and reflashed as suggested from the main thread, still didn't work. I tried both 3.0.27 and the new version 3.1.3, both FC when trying to install an app. I'm currently manually downloading apks from my PC and installing them using root explorer, which is kind of annoying. Any suggestions?
    Yes - capture the FC using the included aLogcat app - then send to chevyno1 dot droid at gmail - I will take a look!

7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post
    Yes - capture the FC using the included aLogcat app - then send to chevyno1 dot droid at gmail - I will take a look!
    Hmm it's not reading logs, just blank white screen.
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    OK, forgot to tell you to turn logging on - in my tools -> scripts -> options - it will reboot - then you can try again

9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Quote Originally Posted by rck76 View Post
    Ah, that's cool! I've often wondered why I see you on more during the week than on the weekends. I thought maybe you were working weekends too but hey, family comes first, right?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    +1000!! On this! Always family!

Rooted/Og Droid
    Rom: Simply Stunning 5.5 modified with Supercharge v8/kickass kernel&3g Turbo
    Stock Kernel/ulv1.0 Chevyno.1
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    I got your logcat - are you using a different/special version of the market that was not part of my ROM? logcat seems to reference an issue looking for a specific method that DOES NOT exist before honeycomb - pretty sure that's not in the market as part of my ROM ... that is what I'm seeing so far. A search of AOSP for gingerbread did not find this particular method being called ...

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Links