DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: SS 5.5 Bug Thread

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backset View Post
    I'm loving 5.5 except for one issue. I have the phone set to never vibrate. But it still vibrates when it rings, and it vibrates instead of playing the notification sound (for either SMS or Calendar events so far). Any ideas?
    Can you verify that this happens on a fresh wipe? Want to ensure it's the ROM itself, and not any settings or apps ...
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radcat View Post
    I had quite a few apps that would not load even after I tried the delete "android_secure" folder step. I got messages that said the apps would not load because of "insufficient space on the device". However, I have over half the memory free and the apps would load fine from the market manually one at a time. I experienced this with the themed and unthemed versions. Otherwise, things seem fine.
    There is some discussion on this in the main ROM thread - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/che...ml#post1703029
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noisyKricket View Post
    Same here. I just put 5.4 on my wife's phone and she has been complaining of the same issue.
    Unfortunately since my D1 is no longer activated - there is no way I can test this. If you can force the issue - grab a logcat via the app I've included, and send it to me - chevyno1 dot droid at gmail

4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Wow Chevy, I'm simply stunned and speechless, lol. I just posted in the main SS 5.5 thread that you don't post anything here and bam, you reply to a multitude of questions. I hope that comment wasn't offensive, I just figured more questions were being answered in the main thread. It's nice to see you back on here again more often and I hope everything is going well for you. Thanks for all that you do

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rck76 View Post
    Wow Chevy, I'm simply stunned and speechless, lol. I just posted in the main SS 5.5 thread that you don't post anything here and bam, you reply to a multitude of questions. I hope that comment wasn't offensive, I just figured more questions were being answered in the main thread. It's nice to see you back on here again more often and I hope everything is going well for you. Thanks for all that you do

Not at all man! I come and go in spurts these days, mostly because of how busy my job has begun, and the additional devices I support - so I appreciate everyone's patience, as sometimes it can even be days before I can get back in here!

6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post
    Not at all man! I come and go in spurts these days, mostly because of how busy my job has begun, and the additional devices I support - so I appreciate everyone's patience, as sometimes it can even be days before I can get back in here!
    Just out of curiosity, how many hours are you putting in at work? I ended up working 48 hours last week and I've been tired out since then but I do stay up alot later then I should, lol.

7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Just out of curiosity, how many hours are you putting in at work? I ended up working 48 hours last week and I've been tired out since then but I do stay up alot later then I should, lol.

An average work week for me is 50 hrs at work - and then about another 15 on android (not including weekends!)

8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    An average work week for me is 50 hrs at work - and then about another 15 on android (not including weekends!)
    Oh my What happens on weekends?

9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Premium Member
    Oh my What happens on weekends?

Ha ha - I try to keep my weekends MOSTLY android free, and spend that with my family - but I'll still jump on a bit in the evenings.

10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Ha ha - I try to keep my weekends MOSTLY android free, and spend that with my family - but I'll still jump on a bit in the evenings.
    Ah, that's cool! I've often wondered why I see you on more during the week than on the weekends. I thought maybe you were working weekends too but hey, family comes first, right?

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links