DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: Moto Droid Boot Logos

  1. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bang Pow Boom View Post
    Por favor?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Enjoy!
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto Droid Boot Logos-capture.jpg  
  2. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyR80 View Post
    Please and Thank you. :-)
    Here ya go, the green may be a little off at the bottom but I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Still looks awesome though!

    Download:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto Droid Boot Logos-capture.jpg  
  3. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PetRiLJoe View Post
    I'd love to have an Auburn Tigers (football) theme boot logo! Thanks in advance!
    Got the pic to come up my phone so here ya go!
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto Droid Boot Logos-capture.jpg  
  4. Master Droid
    RoyR80's Avatar
    Member #
    25902
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    299
    Phone
    Droid - 1.5
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by spc_hicks09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyR80 View Post
    Please and Thank you. :-)
    Here ya go, the green may be a little off at the bottom but I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Still looks awesome though!

    Download:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Thank you for the fast and valiant effort. However the green does seam rather funky on my screen (at the bottom) :-/
    But Thanks again.

    Moto Razr
    Rooted
    Launcher Pro+

    Retired
    Goog-Moto Droid 1.5
    Launcher Pro Plus
    Chevy's l-v 1k Kernel, 800k-max
    Rom = Chevy's latest...
    (blue/self themed)
  5. Master Droid
    NicoleNXD's Avatar
    Member #
    114999
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    344
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #15
    Where would I get the original M boot logo incase my phone needs to be returned to verizon?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  6. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleNXD View Post
    Where would I get the original M boot logo incase my phone needs to be returned to verizon?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention! OP is updated with the Stock "M" Logo download.
  7. Master Droid
    NicoleNXD's Avatar
    Member #
    114999
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    344
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #17
    Ok great. Thanks. Could you make me one from this pic please?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by NicoleNXD; 07-06-2011 at 09:25 PM.
  8. Master Droid
    RoyR80's Avatar
    Member #
    25902
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    299
    Phone
    Droid - 1.5
    #18
    Also, it seams that my phone boots slower now? It appears that the new logo is present, longer?

    Moto Razr
    Rooted
    Launcher Pro+

    Retired
    Goog-Moto Droid 1.5
    Launcher Pro Plus
    Chevy's l-v 1k Kernel, 800k-max
    Rom = Chevy's latest...
    (blue/self themed)
  9. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyR80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spc_hicks09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyR80 View Post
    Please and Thank you. :-)
    Here ya go, the green may be a little off at the bottom but I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Still looks awesome though!

    Download:
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Thank you for the fast and valiant effort. However the green does seam rather funky on my screen (at the bottom) :-/
    But Thanks again.
    Sorry about the color, I'll mess with it again later and see if I can get it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyR80 View Post
    Also, it seams that my phone boots slower now? It appears that the new logo is present, longer?
    It will probably boot slower the first time. After that it will be good, images are all the same size as the stock M.
  10. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleNXD View Post
    Ok great. Thanks. Could you make me one from this pic please?

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Enjoy!
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto Droid Boot Logos-capture.jpg  
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [BOOT LOGO]Aperture Science Boot Logos
    By Chuck_Norris in forum Liberty ROM D2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Doctor Who boot logos, boot animations, & wallpaper
    By djakrse in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:55 AM
  3. [Custom Logos] Custom Liberty Boot Logos
    By TheSwaggeR in forum Liberty ROM D2
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 05:32 PM
  4. anywhere to get boot logos?
    By bL33d in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 05:33 PM
  5. Ultimate Droid Boot Logos for D1
    By Shibbey in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:42 PM

Search tags for this page

chevy bowtie girl
,
logos de moto
,

logos de motos

,

logos motos

,
moto logo
,
raider logo
,
raider skull
,

raiders logo skull

,
raiders logos
,

raiders skull logo

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+