DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Chevy Scripts

Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Chevy Scripts

I just recently switched over to SS from using CM for about a year now (although I have been using Chevy's kernels ever since I got a Droid about a year and a half ago). It's definitely much quicker and has much better battery life than CM7, not to mention all the features and more.

I have been browsing the forum for the past couple days but can't figure out a question. What do the most common scripts in xbin do? I know I have heard rumblings of a supercharge script. I also noticed there were other scripts in xbin that I was not familiar with.

Also, what would be the best governor to run on? I noticed the addition of a "smartass" and "minmax." I look forward to following along with this rom intil my next phone.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelinmad4 View Post
    I just recently switched over to SS from using CM for about a year now (although I have been using Chevy's kernels ever since I got a Droid about a year and a half ago). It's definitely much quicker and has much better battery life than CM7, not to mention all the features and more.

I have been browsing the forum for the past couple days but can't figure out a question. What do the most common scripts in xbin do? I know I have heard rumblings of a supercharge script. I also noticed there were other scripts in xbin that I was not familiar with.

Also, what would be the best governor to run on? I noticed the addition of a "smartass" and "minmax." I look forward to following along with this rom intil my next phone.
    First most scripts in the xbin are basically for advanced users lol, if you do wanna try and find out some, Google busybox...
    Second the supercharger script isn't included in the rom, it's a script someone else wrote up, go look over in Droid hacks, Zeppelinrox made it up, and it works wonders for gingerbread roms
    Thirdly, minmax governor runs the lowest speed you have it set for but whenever you need more speed it instantly goes to the top speed you have set unlike most of the others that scale up the speed depending on how much you need
    Smartass governor is exactly same as interactive except it automatically lowers the speed to 550 on screen off

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    In addition - I have a few scripts in xbin, mainly mv* scripts - they are all represented in my tools options, hide/delete - most of my other scripts in xbin are all in my tools apk - so you can invoke directly via the UI
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal

Links