DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: {THEME RELEASE} ***TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb_SSv5.4 including InvertedTalk w/video chat

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    First I'd like to say this is an amazing theme for a fantastic rom, but is anyone else having problems with the market. It fc's everytime I try and open it. Cleared the cache and still the same issue. Any suggestions?
  2. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrioid View Post
    You can try and walk away from theming my friend... but it always keeps pulling you back Man MBK... your work is always amazing! With all due respect to all the other talented themers, but your work always comes up on top.
    WOW!~ now there's someone I've missed... hope you're doing well bro..and thanks for the kind words...
  3. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k.c.cole View Post
    Will this work with Liberty GB?
    Sorry, no it will not... different framework, systemui, & settings APKs for starters...

Quote Originally Posted by influx View Post
    First I'd like to say this is an amazing theme for a fantastic rom, but is anyone else having problems with the market. It fc's everytime I try and open it. Cleared the cache and still the same issue. Any suggestions?
    Hmmm... if you had SSv5.4 installed previously then I have no idea why that would be?? ...oh, unless you had the Vending.apk installed in data/app partition... go into RootExplorer (or Astro if that's what you have), and check if you have a Vending.apk in data/app AND system/app
  4. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    My 3g is weak so only half the pics showed up but it looks great man....

Sent from the Titanic

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  5. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy™ View Post
    My 3g is weak so only half the pics showed up but it looks great man....

Sent from the Titanic
    Yeah, you would need to get a better view from a PC.... My Droid takes some time to pull up all the screenshots via 3G as well... even via wifi on my spare Droid...

BTW, seen your hard work in pumping out all of your great themes and decided to move up the timeframe for my release as well...
  6. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Hmmm... if you had SSv5.4 installed previously then I have no idea why that would be?? ...oh, unless you had the Vending.apk installed in data/app partition... go into RootExplorer (or Astro if that's what you have), and check if you have a Vending.apk in data/app AND system/app[/QUOTE]
    So did you check it out?... let me know
  7. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid4life View Post
    My first try did the same thing with market, just installed backup. It does look great though
    Okay, if it's two of you then I'd need to get to the bottom of it... so you guys had SSv5.4 installed prior to installing this right?
  8. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Can vending be in data?... anyway, yeah I spread myself out way too much so I'm backing off a bit now.... just 2 roms I think and you can sympathize with how much time goes into a theme...or 8... lol... I think after I port my final one to 5.4 I'm taking a break and gonna redo some icons and clean things up more... I added a lot of stuff to this release but they all need a Makeover.... 4000 downloads in 2 and a half months isn't too shabby so I'll reward myself with some R&R and work on some other projects... its just as rewarding helping people out like Cakes and Alastrionia with gtalk as it is making full themes IMO.... cheers bro.. D

Sent from the Titanic

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    leadfoot1986
    Phone
    A855
    How do you go about installing the animations? Also what is metamorph? I've been around here for a while and have never heard of it.
  10. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy™ View Post
    Can vending be in data?... anyway, yeah I spread myself out way too much so I'm backing off a bit now.... just 2 roms I think and you can sympathize with how much time goes into a theme...or 8... lol... I think after I port my final one to 5.4 I'm taking a break and gonna redo some icons and clean things up more... I added a lot of stuff to this release but they all need a Makeover.... 4000 downloads in 2 and a half months isn't too shabby so I'll reward myself with some R&R and work on some other projects... its just as rewarding helping people out like Cakes and Alastrionia with gtalk as it is making full themes IMO.... cheers bro.. D

Sent from the Titanic
    Yeah it appeasr that the Market version that comes with SSv5.4 is 2.2.7...so it would update via the market into the data/app directory... not sure why that version was used... my theme's version is 2.3.6 which is the latest and is what it should be...

Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid4life View Post
    My first try did the same thing with market, just installed backup. It does look great though
    Okay, if it's two of you then I'd need to get to the bottom of it... so you guys had SSv5.4 installed prior to installing this right?
    I'm pretty sure that both of you have the Vending.apk updated into the data/app partition, so try uninstalling that version of market and reflashing the themed ROM...it should work..
    Quote Originally Posted by leadfoot1986 View Post
    How do you go about installing the animations? Also what is metamorph? I've been around here for a while and have never heard of it.
    MetaMorph is an app that percision installs things into your phone... take a look at it from the market and if you have any further questions on how to use it let me know...
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Links