DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: {THEME RELEASE} ***TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb_SSv5.4 including InvertedTalk w/video chat

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracklor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    When theming the system font to mesh with smoked black pop-up menus, you're always gonna run into an app that tries to use its internal text color command instead of from the system ....in those cases you need to change the apps text color call up command....or just stay with white pop-up menus...
    Total noob question....how do I do that?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    I believe what MBK is referring to would require editing xmls within the app in question to make it display a different color text. I haven't done it but it most likely differs from app to app.

Sent from my DROID2
  2. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    When theming the system font to mesh with smoked black pop-up menus, you're always gonna run into an app that tries to use its internal text color command instead of from the system ....in those cases you need to change the apps text color call up command....or just stay with white pop-up menus...

I believe what MBK is referring to would require editing xmls within the app in question to make it display a different color text. I haven't done it but it most likely differs from app to app.

Sent from my DROID2
    Exactly as JSM has stated...
    if you PM me the apk I can take a look to see if I can isolate the text color being called up within the app...
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post

Sent from my DROID2
    Exactly as JSM has stated...
    if you PM me the apk I can take a look to see if I can isolate the text color being called up within the app...
    Thank you. I may take you up on that in the near future. So far, this is only an annoyance, not a deal breaker.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    SomethingGoudie
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Hey MBK, is the Music 3.0 (music beta) not themed? I switched to that using the Chevy script since I'm using the cloud and I get the old grey android clunker, nothing as sleek and pretty as you do.
    Droid 1, 3, Bionic (Retired)
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Retired)
    Acer Iconia Tab A500 (CM10 - Flexx)
    Nexus 7 FLO (Xposed)
    Nexus 5 (PA + Xposed + Franco)
    My own Personal Hitchhiker's Guides to the Galaxy!
  5. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepes View Post
    Hey MBK, is the Music 3.0 (music beta) not themed? I switched to that using the Chevy script since I'm using the cloud and I get the old grey android clunker, nothing as sleek and pretty as you do.
    I thought of theming that apk, and still might...but I can also upload the regular TruBlue music.apk from previous versions of TruBlue for now...
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    SomethingGoudie
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I thought of theming that apk, and still might...but I can also upload the regular TruBlue music.apk from previous versions of TruBlue for now...
    But the previous versions wouldn't effect that 3.0 correct? And no worries, I don't think enough people are using it yet to make it worthwhile to theme. Heck, because it still looks like the old one, I might just go find one of the old themes from Eclair, before we all started using the fancy re-engineered Music.apk with its fancy fast forward and rewind on the widget, and mess around with it
    Nexus 7 FLO (Xposed)
  7. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    But the previous versions wouldn't effect that 3.0 correct? And no worries, I don't think enough people are using it yet to make it worthwhile to theme. Heck, because it still looks like the old one, I might just go find one of the old themes from Eclair, before we all started using the fancy re-engineered Music.apk with its fancy fast forward and rewind on the widget, and mess around with it
    Well here's the music.apk that I used to add before I started adding the MusicMod apk w/Stets icons.... transparent blue widget background and blue strock settings icons, I personally switched back to this as well...

TruBlue_Music_Updated.zip
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    SomethingGoudie
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Well here's the music.apk that I used to add before I started adding the MusicMod apk w/Stets icons.... transparent blue widget background and blue strock settings icons, I personally switched back to this as well...

Bingo! Switched out the appwidget_bg.9 in Music 3.0 for your tru blues. Looks great Thanks for posting that.

Nexus 7 FLO (Xposed)
  9. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member

Bingo! Switched out the appwidget_bg.9 in Music 3.0 for your tru blues. Looks great Thanks for posting that.

Cool....yeah I like that widget background much better as well... although I hadn't thought of applying it to the v3.0 Music APK...
    3.0 pretty good then?
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    SomethingGoudie
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Cool....yeah I like that widget background much better as well... although I hadn't thought of applying it to the v3.0 Music APK...
    3.0 pretty good then?
    There are things I would like to see improved in v3.0, like organization of artists. When you have a lot of music it sucks going through all of them to get what you would like. It would be nice if they used folders to break down the alphabet. As for the cloud... really good so far! I don't get much of a signal at work but it has played smooth through anything I have picked. I think a lot of it has to do with how it uses cache. I flew this weekend and even when I set my phone to airplane, I was able to finish the album I had been listening to with no issues. Uploading is a little clunky at first, but once you get the large amount of your music out of the way, a small upload is pretty quick and easy.
    I think working a theme into it wouldn't go to much beyond the widget background and maybe the buttons. It has a nice look to it, simple but effective. Album view is like the 3D gallery, but again, you are looking at every album so it's like looking at my old shelves of cds and lps... a little daunting
    Nexus 7 FLO (Xposed)
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Links