DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: ~~~THEME~~~ Incinerated for SS5.4

  1. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by tdevaughn View Post
    Listenman, looks great!!! giving Yank a run for his money lol.

    Keep the droid incinerated!!!!
    tdev!!

    I actually cracked open a TB ROM and was tempted to incinerate it ... Then realized how long it would take and quickly came to my senses lol

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  2. Master Droid
    listenman20's Avatar
    Member #
    20807
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    859
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by tdevaughn View Post
    Listenman, looks great!!! giving Yank a run for his money lol.

    Keep the droid incinerated!!!!

    thanks t-dev...but you know full well yank done most of the work. i just ported it...you're gonna have to give him a push on that tbolt theme.
  3. Master Droid
    mcsinfl's Avatar
    Member #
    45113
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    372
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    Musta been Renovated ... As that's the only other one lol.

    Been REAL lazy since switching to the TB and haven't theme/ported anything lol

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Didn't you have something for the OG, or maybe the DX, mabye a blue theme? Might have been a year ago, can't remember. Or maybe I just remember chatting with you on Chevy's old forum, I don't know, memory ain't what it used to be
    Droid X SSX1.1 (me)
    Droid 1 SS5.4 1ghz lv Incinerated (son #1)
    Droid 1 SS5.4 1ghz lv (son #2)
  4. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #14
    Nope, no blue theme from me. Perhaps we just crossed paths in the past like you said. Not 100% sure, but I don't even think I was theming a year ago ... but like you said, memory ain't what it used to be

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  5. Droid
    quinolin's Avatar
    Member #
    113358
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    47
    Twitter
    quinolin
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (CDMA)
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    Musta been Renovated ... As that's the only other one lol.

    Been REAL lazy since switching to the TB and haven't theme/ported anything lol

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    I always liked (Re)Renovated. Any chance of you (and/or Listen) porting that to 5.4?

    PS: How is the TB? My contract is up in August and considering TB as my next phone, so any feedback is appreciated
    Last edited by quinolin; 06-01-2011 at 08:26 PM.
  6. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by quinolin View Post
    I always liked (Re)Renovated. Any chance of you (and/or Listen) porting that to 5.4?
    Well, as much as I appreciate listen's help I would not ask (or expect) him to port Renovated. He takes the time to port Incinerated because he runs that theme.
    Aa far as me porting it, I can try. But have been busy with work.lately and I am in the process of trying to find/buy a house. Which is an exhausting task in itself. If I get it ported I will let you know as I will need someone to test it and tell me what I broke

    Quote Originally Posted by quinolin View Post
    PS: How is the TB? My contract is up in August and considering TB as my next phone, so any feedback is appreciated
    I love the TB! While it was touch and go for the first couple of days, once I rooted it our relationship took a turn for the better
    If you are in a 4G area I would most definitely recommend this device. The 4G speed is unreal! If 4G isn't that important to you, you could probably shop around for something more cutting edge I suppose (dual core).
    But my real draw to the TB was that it has a ton of support! Great ROM / kernel lists already ... and they'll continue to expand!


    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Last edited by YankInDaSouth; 06-02-2011 at 03:41 AM.


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  7. Droid
    quinolin's Avatar
    Member #
    113358
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    47
    Twitter
    quinolin
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (CDMA)
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by quinolin View Post
    I always liked (Re)Renovated. Any chance of you (and/or Listen) porting that to 5.4?
    Well, as much as I appreciate listen's help I would not ask (or expect) him to port Renovated. He takes the time to port Incinerated because he runs that theme.
    Aa far as me porting it, I can try. But have been busy with work.lately and I am in the process of trying to find/buy a house. Which is an exhausting task in itself. If I get it ported I will let you know as I will need someone to test it and tell me what I broke
    Sounds good. Shoot me a PM if / when you have a version to test. Good luck with the house hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by quinolin View Post
    PS: How is the TB? My contract is up in August and considering TB as my next phone, so any feedback is appreciated
    I love the TB! While it was touch and go for the first couple of days, once I rooted it our relationship took a turn for the better
    If you are in a 4G area I would most definitely recommend this device. The 4G speed is unreal! If 4G isn't that important to you, you could probably shop around for something more cutting edge I suppose (dual core).
    But my real draw to the TB was that it has a ton of support! Great ROM / kernel lists already ... and they'll continue to expand!


    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it in mind come August.



    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Beta-Tester for ICSourcery
  8. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by quinolin View Post
    Sounds good. Shoot me a PM if / when you have a version to test.

    PM sent ... I am a bit rusty, so make sure you back up first


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










  9. Beta Team
    T-Dev's Avatar
    Member #
    86769
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    250
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #19
    get that rust outta the way....

    gonna need your best to theme the T-bolt


    All those extra images an all lol....
  10. Theme Developer
    YankInDaSouth's Avatar
    Member #
    85810
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sharpsburg, GA
    Posts
    2,951
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tdevaughn View Post
    get that rust outta the way....

    gonna need your best to theme the T-bolt


    All those extra images an all lol....
    LOL ... Think my theming days have been left behind like my D1

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums


    RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)










Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. ~~~THEME~~~ Incinerated for SS5.3
    By listenman20 in forum ChevyNo1
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 11:41 AM
  2. ~~~THEME~~~ Incinerated for SS5.2
    By YankInDaSouth in forum ChevyNo1
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. ~~THEME~~ INCINERATED for PE4.2
    By YankInDaSouth in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. [THEME] INCINERATED For PE 5.0.x
    By YankInDaSouth in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:35 AM

Search tags for this page

awesome firefighter wallpapers
,
chevy ss5.4
,

chevyno1 ss5.4

,
droid incinerated theme
,
droid rom ss5.4
,
droid rom ss5.4 down
,

firefighter wallpapers

,
fireman boots animated
,
incinerated theme
,
ss5.4
,
ss5.4 download
,
ss5.4 installing themes
,
ss5.4 rom
,
ss5.4 rom download
,
ss5.4 themes
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+