DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: [Rom] SS 5.4 GB - 2.3.4 - 5/31/11

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie1107 View Post
    still having wifi issues with 5.4. keeps toggling back and forth from 3g to wifi. can't hold a solid connection. SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME! so far my favorite rom just need that wifi
    go to settings/applications/manage click all find the wifi app and delete data!!
    alternately clear cache or go into settings/wireless and forget all and reenter!!
    really it sounds like your connection settings were corrupted so it keeps trying to connect when it cant it turns off then on again!!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Liquified D1/CleanICS Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by philc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jrracinfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by philc View Post
    What's the comparable ROM for the X?
    Pretty sure Liberty.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Is there a comparable ROM for Droid X 2.3 and not 2.2? (I don't want to SBF to go back to 2.2). I've used Liberty before and love it but was wondering if there was a good Gingerbread based ROM for my phone. Thanks guys
    [ROM] Liberty Gingerbread

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fab...-6-2011-a.html
    Last edited by jrracinfan; 06-09-2011 at 08:47 PM.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid - SS 5.4
    I seem to be having wifi issues as well. I have been bumping up kernel speeds trying to get stability and it seems to have helped overall but I still have issues when wifi is enabled.

My phone ran great all day yesterday until I got home and it connected to my wifi. It seems to get hung in the process of switching between 3g and wifi and eventually the phone will reboot itself. I have wifi disabled currently and I am going to see if I can get a good 24 hours of stability without it and then turn it back on and see what happens.
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhuntr09 View Post
    I seem to be having wifi issues as well. I have been bumping up kernel speeds trying to get stability and it seems to have helped overall but I still have issues when wifi is enabled.

My phone ran great all day yesterday until I got home and it connected to my wifi. It seems to get hung in the process of switching between 3g and wifi and eventually the phone will reboot itself. I have wifi disabled currently and I am going to see if I can get a good 24 hours of stability without it and then turn it back on and see what happens.

Try what erox76 said a couple posts back.

"go to settings/applications/manage click all find the wifi app and delete data!!
    alternately clear cache or go into settings/wireless and forget all and reenter!!
    really it sounds like your connection settings were corrupted so it keeps trying to connect when it cant it turns off then on again!! "
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueKing View Post
    Loving the rom, just one problem. I can't get the video to save it keeps freezing
    Try switching it from High 30MM to Youtube 15MM and try that. Mine does the same thing and running the phone at 1GHz seemed to help to. At 800MHz it froze all the time.
    Motorola DROID BIONIC
    ICS 4.0.4
    1.2GHz OMAP-4430 Dual Core
    1gig-DDR2 RAM Stock Kernel
    NOVA Launcher
    Quadrant Standard Score 3227
    AnTuTu Benchmark 8249
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    The BIONIC
    Hey Chevy, just wanted to thank you for your work on this. This is the one and only GB rom that works on my Droid.

Well done!!!!!!
  7. Addicted to ROM
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spc_hicks09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhuntr09 View Post

Try what erox76 said a couple posts back.

"go to settings/applications/manage click all find the wifi app and delete data!!
    really it sounds like your connection settings were corrupted so it keeps trying to connect when it cant it turns off then on again!! "
    I have tried all these things suggested throughout the entire thread to include another clean install with no luck. This is the only problem I'm having with the ROM. I sure wish I could get it figured out.

If anyone else has any suggestions I'd be more than happy hear them!

Thanks!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    galaxy nexus
    I can't figure out how to create a shortcut for performance settings. I tried all the options after long press launcherpro dock shortcut, change shortcut then chevy tools before the huge applications list
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coovee View Post
    I can't figure out how to create a shortcut for performance settings. I tried all the options after long press launcherpro dock shortcut, change shortcut then chevy tools before the huge applications list
    The chevyno1 tools app is as close as you can get to the performance shortcut that I know of unless there is an app in the market that can create shortcuts

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Quote Originally Posted by PAJ View Post
    Would like to take this rom for a spin, but cannot get LINK2SD to work. My 2nd partition is FAT32 so should be fine but LINK2SD cannot create it's mount script. Has anyone tried LINK2SD with this rom? Can it work?

Thanks

Oh well. Back to Good old CM nightlys.
    I have it working but I don't know if my experience will help. I am running Primes kernel and I have an ext3 partition. I just copied /data/sdext2/ and ext/init.d/05mountsd from my CM7 backup (which was running Primes kernekl and LINK2SD), deleted all of the files in /data/sdext2/ and then rebooted.
Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Links