DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1168

Thread: [Rom] SS 5.4 GB - 2.3.4 - 5/31/11

  1. Master Droid
    bplewis24's Avatar
    Member #
    173906
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    790
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I think I need a new battery. I'm using the same one from 2 years ago when I first got the phone, and it seems to drain pretty quickly now.

    I've just been putting it off because I know I'll be getting the Bionic soon.

    Brandon
  2. Master Droid
    moset's Avatar
    Member #
    119707
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rural South GA
    Posts
    872
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post
    I think I need a new battery. I'm using the same one from 2 years ago when I first got the phone, and it seems to drain pretty quickly now.

    I've just been putting it off because I know I'll be getting the Bionic soon.

    Brandon
    You can pick one up for a couple of bucks at amazon.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post
    I think I need a new battery. I'm using the same one from 2 years ago when I first got the phone, and it seems to drain pretty quickly now.

    I've just been putting it off because I know I'll be getting the Bionic soon.

    Brandon
    Not too soon since it just got pushed back to September (rumor). Extended life battery for $27

    Amazon.com: NEW AceSoft 3500mAh Extended Battery+Droid A855 Battery Back Cover for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 CellPhone: Electronics
  4. Master Droid
    EFGantry's Avatar
    Member #
    179255
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    366
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    has anyone had any luck using Chevy's rom in Boot Manager (gflam's new app)?? whenever i try to install it, i get stuck at the boot logo. if others have had success, then it must be me or my phone... thanks!
  5. Droid
    compton's Avatar
    Member #
    55474
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    54
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I don't know about you guys but I am achieving amazing battery life (on my Moto Droid 1) now that I switched over to SS from UD.

    I am using SS 4.5 along with setcpu.
    I have 3 different setcpu profiles for charging, in call, and screen off.

    I average at least 17 hours and have seen as much as 25 hours.
    I do use my phone quite frequently for email, web surfing, sms, kakaotalk, whatsapp, gps, in calls/out calls.

    With UD I would be lucky to see 11 hours of use before receiving the battery warning @ 15% with the same type of usage listed above. I have tried using countless amount of different kernels just resulting in excessive battery drainage.

    Patiently waiting what 5.5 has in store for us
  6. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by compton View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I am achieving amazing battery life (on my Moto Droid 1) now that I switched over to SS from UD.

    I am using SS 4.5 along with setcpu.
    I have 3 different setcpu profiles for charging, in call, and screen off.

    I average at least 17 hours and have seen as much as 25 hours.
    I do use my phone quite frequently for email, web surfing, sms, kakaotalk, whatsapp, gps, in calls/out calls.

    With UD I would be lucky to see 11 hours of use before receiving the battery warning @ 15% with the same type of usage listed above. I have tried using countless amount of different kernels just resulting in excessive battery drainage.

    Patiently waiting what 5.5 has in store for us
    You should see my screenshots lol! On my stock battery I have a screenshot that shows after 6 hours of use and still on 100%, then I have an extended battery life screenshot with 11 hours of use and still at 100%. Love this ROM, Chevy is a damn genius!
  7. Senior Droid
    Dwyndal's Avatar
    Member #
    200274
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    161
    Twitter
    Dwyndal
    Phone
    A855
    Question spc_hicks09,

    I saw your post earlier about your set up and tried it but my phone was not happy and I had massive keyboard lag. I was curious if and when you use SETCPU do you turn off the governor options in the SS settings or just leave them alone?
    OG Droid - darn thing won't die
    Currently Running - I can't keep up at the moment
    Kernal - See above
    Themes - Still testing inverts and b+w icons between Froyo and Gingerbread.
    Google+ = http://www.gplus.to/dwyndal
  8. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyndal View Post
    Question spc_hicks09,

    I saw your post earlier about your set up and tried it but my phone was not happy and I had massive keyboard lag. I was curious if and when you use SETCPU do you turn off the governor options in the SS settings or just leave them alone?
    I just leave them alone because SetCPU will override the other settings. I have changed my "screen off" profile though. Used to be a Max of 250 and a Min of 125. Now it is a Max of 550 and a Min of 250. The blackscreen when I was getting calls got annoying. I still get excellent battery life, and calls come through perfectly.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  9. Master Droid
    FastKatt's Avatar
    Member #
    71116
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, TN
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    3 times
    Twitter
    FastKatt
    Phone
    Rooted RazrMaxx
    Finding apps are "missing" from the market...
    TiKL was missing, but was addressable with a share link.
    Google Maps is also missing, share link didn't help: http://market.android.com/details?id...roid.apps.maps
    A few other apps are missing? Any thoughts?

    Swyped on my Droid, sent via Tapatalk. It's amazing what ones thumb can do!
    Me: Motorola Droid RazrMaxx - Rooted
    Wife: Samsung Galaxy Note2 - Stock
    Son: Motorola Droid 4 - Rooted
    Daughter: Motorola Droid Bionic - Rooted
    Spare Rooted Phones: LG Vortex & 3 Droid 1s
  10. Developer
    spc_hicks09's Avatar
    Member #
    134991
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FastKatt View Post
    Finding apps are "missing" from the market...
    TiKL was missing, but was addressable with a share link.
    Google Maps is also missing, share link didn't help: http://market.android.com/details?id...roid.apps.maps
    A few other apps are missing? Any thoughts?

    Swyped on my Droid, sent via Tapatalk. It's amazing what ones thumb can do!

    Open Market, press menu button. Select "Settings," under "Content Filtering," select "Show All Apps."
Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

chevyno1 simply stunning v5.2 rom
,
chevyno1 ss 5.5 download sites
,
motorola droid a855 roms ss 5.4 installing
,

simply stunning 5.4

,
simply stunning 5.5 download
,
simply stunning rom download
,

ss 5.4

,
ss 5.4 rom
,
ss gingerbread v5.4
,
ss rom
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+