If prepended by FIXED - it will come in the next version - some of these are framework-related, so no quick patch
1. FIXED - Connect your charger (%d%%)
2. not able to hide Google talk in Chevy scripts - not confirmed - works for me
3. Message bodies in gmail seems to be shifted left - put phone in landscape then back - temp fix
4. FIXED - Unlock slider is unthemed in landscape. Standard android green, instead of the pretty silver in portrait
5. FIXED but can't test myself - Phone stays in landscape mode when mounted in car dock
6. Lock/unlock toggle in power widget embedded in pulldown not always working - confirmed to be locker app, not ROM
7. sometimes it seems like I have to press the "home" or "back" button 2-3 times to get back to the homescreen when I'm in an app - cannot reproduce
8. FIXED - In Chevy settings > colors > all same > custom caused my status bar to crash. Had to go back in and change it to a color and reboot to get it back.
9. Before, selecting "Some animations" got rid of the flip on a horizontal axis and preserved the vertical axis one. Now the only way to get rid of the horizontal is to select no animations. Is this on purpose, because I'm kind of bummed. The horizontal axis ones give me a headache, but I don't want to lose all animations - will look into bringing this back
10. one thing that has been continuous since v5.XX is the inability to connect to a hidden ssid - cannot reproduce - this has ALWAYS worked for me, no matter which version
11. FIXED - I've noticed that my lock gmail app selection doesn't stay active after a reboot.
12. Anyone else getting black on black text in the pull down for ongoing calls?
13. FIXED - bootanimations placed in /data/chevyno1/bootanimation not working
14. When using the Notification Widget to toggle sound (between Vibrate & Ring and Vibrate, when going from Vib & Ring to Vib only, it changes the 'vibrate' setting under Settings>Sounds to 'only in silent mode'... But since it is in vibrate mode, not silent mode, it doesnt vibrate - does not do this when using volume rocker
15. I installed the patch from the other thread and the unlock icon was fixed in landscape like it was supposed to be.
But when you actually swipe it across and unlock it, the whole slider turns green.
Same thing with the Sound slider, it turns orange after it gets to the other side of the screen. Neither of those do the same in portrait mode.
16. when on a call, the 3G icon doesn't disappear.