DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: SS 5.2 Bug list

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

SS 5.2 Bug list

If prepended by FIXED - it will come in the next version - some of these are framework-related, so no quick patch

1. FIXED - Connect your charger (%d%%)
    2. not able to hide Google talk in Chevy scripts - not confirmed - works for me
    3. Message bodies in gmail seems to be shifted left - put phone in landscape then back - temp fix
    4. FIXED - Unlock slider is unthemed in landscape. Standard android green, instead of the pretty silver in portrait
    5. FIXED but can't test myself - Phone stays in landscape mode when mounted in car dock
    6. Lock/unlock toggle in power widget embedded in pulldown not always working - confirmed to be locker app, not ROM
    7. sometimes it seems like I have to press the "home" or "back" button 2-3 times to get back to the homescreen when I'm in an app - cannot reproduce
    8. FIXED - In Chevy settings > colors > all same > custom caused my status bar to crash. Had to go back in and change it to a color and reboot to get it back.
    9. Before, selecting "Some animations" got rid of the flip on a horizontal axis and preserved the vertical axis one. Now the only way to get rid of the horizontal is to select no animations. Is this on purpose, because I'm kind of bummed. The horizontal axis ones give me a headache, but I don't want to lose all animations - will look into bringing this back
    10. one thing that has been continuous since v5.XX is the inability to connect to a hidden ssid - cannot reproduce - this has ALWAYS worked for me, no matter which version
    11. FIXED - I've noticed that my lock gmail app selection doesn't stay active after a reboot.
    12. Anyone else getting black on black text in the pull down for ongoing calls?
    13. FIXED - bootanimations placed in /data/chevyno1/bootanimation not working
    14. When using the Notification Widget to toggle sound (between Vibrate & Ring and Vibrate, when going from Vib & Ring to Vib only, it changes the 'vibrate' setting under Settings>Sounds to 'only in silent mode'... But since it is in vibrate mode, not silent mode, it doesnt vibrate - does not do this when using volume rocker
    15. I installed the patch from the other thread and the unlock icon was fixed in landscape like it was supposed to be.
    But when you actually swipe it across and unlock it, the whole slider turns green.
    Same thing with the Sound slider, it turns orange after it gets to the other side of the screen. Neither of those do the same in portrait mode.
    16. when on a call, the 3G icon doesn't disappear.
    Last edited by ChevyNo1; 03-31-2011 at 09:08 AM.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Since I didn't see a thread for it. Sticky if you'd like.

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    @tcyree2202
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I've got this (%d%%) again, as well, lol. I'm honestly not worried about that kind of thing at this point though. My screen brightness is working again and this thing is BLAZING! Now if only that launcher pro update would come through with better gingerbread support, I'll be set.
    I write stuff, and sometimes I share it here and here.
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    DOH! I'll have to see how that got missed
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    First off amazing job chevy really over did it this time ur roms are the only one I use and on a diff not I can't find the spare parts tried going under tools and nothing, I was wondering if it accidently got left out thanks chevy amazing job. When I find a job u will receive a donation

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Motorola Droid 1

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Chevy SS5.5 GingerBread

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by tcyree2202 View Post
    I've got this (%d%%) again, as well, lol. I'm honestly not worried about that kind of thing at this point though. My screen brightness is working again and this thing is BLAZING! Now if only that launcher pro update would come through with better gingerbread support, I'll be set.
    Launcher Pro is working perfectly with SS 5.2. I'm using it now.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    It might just be my install but I'm not able to hide Google talk in Chevy scripts. This is so far very fast and smooth tho.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Ok, I first noticed this in 5.1, but its happening in 5.2 as well. Message bodies in gmail seems to be shifted left. Any clue what could be causing it?

SS 5.2 Bug list-cap2011032508531.jpg
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Original Motorola Droid
    Lock/unlock toggle in power widget embedded in pulldown not always working. Always works on reboot... I use the pattern to lock my screen (I work with some comedians who like to take... interesting... pictures if they find an unlocked phone). When I reboot, the screen will lock with the pattern just fine. I toggle the screen lock off in the pulldown and the pattern stops; all is well. But when I toggle it back on, sometimes the pattern lock will come back, most often not. Takes a reboot to get it active again.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OG Droid - Simply Stunning 5.4
    Not really a bug, but the Unlock slider is unthemed in landscape. Standard android green, instead of the pretty silver in portrait.
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Links