I'll start (anything listed as FIXED will come in the next release, unless it is critical, in which case check the Patches thread):
1. (FIXED) - Brightness is 'buggy'
2. Video camera FC's when zooming
3. Longpress on camera button works, but buzzes multiple times
4. (FIXED) - car home has 2 entries in applications list
5. I can not use the SoundHound App to identify music while an auxiliary cord is plugged in. It says, "SoundHound can not hear any music!" (Exists in CM also)
6. LED doesn't flash red when battery is low/dying. (weird, as I see the code where this should work!)
7. Data for the apps that have notifications is restorable but for some reason, the notification tone is always incorrect after restoring
8. (FIXED) - Sliding keyboard turns on the screen no matter if the box is checked or not.
9. The only time I notice odd blinking is when I have the "Succession" or "Pulse in order" (haven't tried the "Random colors") options enabled. With only "Always pulse" enabled the LEDs work normally with correct colors and timing.
10 . (FIXED - See Patches thread) - Font/language issue - some special characters/languages showing up as rectangular boxes
11. (FIXED) - I'm having trouble hiding google search and google talk in Chevys scripts (ChevyNo1 NOTE: I had no issues with Talk, but did with Search)
12. BT voice dialing - no voice prompt (this is broken by new libaudiopolicy.so - putting in old one brings back voice prompting, but then breaks DSP manager)
13. (FIXED) - When I try to record a video it looks like it is recording and does the count down but once done the video doesnt actually get saved anywhere. It just seems to disappear.
14. The only problem I am having are they notifications sound change back after a while. To what I be leave maybe the default.
15 - (FIXED) - the "Send call directly to voicemail" feature in the phone/contact options never seems to work