I have got it down now. Sad news is...Chrome rendering is not that easy for me. Compared to previous themes...this is much much more time consuming. I am spending a LOT of time on each image. More than I am used to.
Tackling the main things (dialer buttons in particular) is taking a long time to do given my time constraints with work and buying a home. I had a setback that made me want to pull my hair out today...I got to number 4 on the dialpad and had realized that number 1 button doesnt have any letters on it...it starts with 2...so my completed buttons have to be scraped and start over.
Im pleased with outcome of the look though. Here is a preview. Note this image has an alpha channel and will not show unless you have a image program...its transparent smoke background with chrome outline and chrome letters. I will fix, but thought I would share the image I messed up on just to give an idea of what Ive been whipping up in my lab.