OK, this Metamorph.zip gives Bugless Beast users basically a 'menu' (of sorts) to System Font changes and Notification Font Color changes. Once you have the Metamorph zip on your SDCard, then you can pick existing themes and use it basically like a settings menu..... just like Source Built ROM users enjoy...
I do have plans to possibly add more types of Fonts to this, but for now I am using the Fonts that Skaggz had already packed... so credit goes to him for those fonts, as well as for this concept of using Metamorph to do this.
I have not tested on any other ROMs or all BBv05 themes, if you do try it on those make sure you have a Nandroid backup.... feedback is welcome on compatibility with other ROMs/Themes. I do know that any themes that mod their framework-res.apk drawable folders by adding -v4 to it will not be compatible with this (like BnB, Kookahdoo's themes, not sure which others)
Instructions on how to use this MetaMorph...
> Download MetaMorph themes and place into AndroidThemes folder on your SDCard... then..
1. Launch MetaMorph
2. Unzip/Extract new theme
3. *select the NotificationFontColorChanger_SystemFontChanger.zip *
4. *it will extract then prompt you...select 'Close'*
5. *you will then see all of the SubThemes..Select your choice from the menu, the press 'Apply It!'*
6. *it will then prompt you if you want to 'Continue?' ...press continue*
7. *it will then apply the sub theme on auto reboot* (it may prompt you if you would like to reboot, if so select Yes)
*Ming Font w/Purple Notification Color, No Clock
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 515KB.
*Cartoon Font w/Pink Notification Color, w/Clock
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 66KB.
*Chancery Font w/Bronze Font, w/Clock
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 538KB.