Looking for some help here as I'm new to the Droid ROM scene.
I've heard nothing but great things about BB, and have wanted to get 0.4 installed, but am having issues that I honestly don't know how to troubleshoot.
This has been my process since I decided to get into ROMs -
1) Original at 2.1-update1
2) Installed RSD and flashed SDRecovery
3) Updated to rooted 2.1
4) Tried to update to BB 0.4, failed
5) Spent a lot of time trying to flash random ROMs, had some success but never with BB
6) Used RSD to flash back to 2.0.1 stock
7) Updated to 2.0.1 root
8) Installed ROM Manager
9) Tried to update to BB 0.4, failed
When the update fails, my screen sits indefinitely (as far as I can tell, at least 20+ mins) at the Motorola logo, never getting to the Droid eye.
Any help on what I can do to try to get past this?