DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 795

Thread: [THEME] Bugless Evolution (ROM)

  1. Droid
    trug2018's Avatar
    Member #
    13695
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    Droid1 - Bugless Evolution
    Great job on the theme! Couple things I noticed though:
    1.Is the pull down notification bar still suppose to be blank?
    2. Also is there any way to take the lock screen from the remix theme and just apply that to this one?

    Thanks for all your hard work!

    EDIT: I went through the zip of the remix theme and deleted all the apps. So the framework and boot image where the only things remaining... applied it as an update.zip and seems to have worked for me. But is that OK what I did or could something go wrong later?

    Thanks
    Last edited by trug2018; 09-09-2010 at 08:53 AM.
  2. Master Droid
    Benny879's Avatar
    Member #
    16351
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    686
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by trug2018 View Post
    Great job on the theme! Couple things I noticed though:
    1.Is the pull down notification bar still suppose to be blank?
    2. Also is there any way to take the lock screen from the remix theme and just apply that to this one?

    Thanks for all your hard work!

    EDIT: I went through the zip of the remix theme and deleted all the apps. So the framework and boot image where the only things remaining... applied it as an update.zip and seems to have worked for me. But is that OK what I did or could something go wrong later?

    Thanks
    No your good to go


    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. Junior Droid
    ryeadams's Avatar
    Member #
    101989
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    Phone
    Droid
    any way to disable the stock messaging app's pop-up notification? i already use handcent for that. fantastic theme none the less. thanks for all your hard work!!!
  4. Droid
    trug2018's Avatar
    Member #
    13695
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    Droid1 - Bugless Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by ryeadams View Post
    any way to disable the stock messaging app's pop-up notification? i already use handcent for that. fantastic theme none the less. thanks for all your hard work!!!
    You can disable the pop-up from the sms pop-up app if thats what you mean.
  5. Senior Droid
    Felix 222's Avatar
    Member #
    107525
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    214
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    D-roid
    Quote Originally Posted by trug2018 View Post
    1.Is the pull down notification bar still suppose to be blank?
    v5:

    "- Removed "Verizon Wireless" badging from lockscreen and notification bar"
    GN + Gummy + Lean Kernel
  6. Droid
    droid void's Avatar
    Member #
    63059
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    droid

    Post

    Yeah i can get it right on my phone however you want to do that. Im just in between classes right now
  7. Droid
    droid void's Avatar
    Member #
    63059
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    droid
    yeah if you could do that it would be great you can, PM me a link or reply it here im just in between classes so i can download it straight to my phone.
    thanks again
  8. Droid Ninja
    tu3218's Avatar
    Member #
    5875
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,219
    Phone
    Droid
    I'm on v5, do I go into system/app and delete launcherpro before v7 update again? I know I did that just to add this theme an then update launcherpro but not sure if I have to actually do this for a whole new updated theme.

    EDIT: I went to go delete my launcherpro.apk but it wasn't in system/app. I had deleted it before when I had to update LauncherPro, so did it never get replaced by the new seperate install? Am I okay to just go ahead and update to v7 or should do a regular uninstall of LauncherPro? Any help?
    Last edited by tu3218; 09-09-2010 at 11:34 AM.
  9. Master Droid
    Benny879's Avatar
    Member #
    16351
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    686
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by tu3218 View Post
    I'm on v5, do I go into system/app and delete launcherpro before v7 update again? I know I did that just to add this theme an then update launcherpro but not sure if I have to actually do this for a whole new updated theme.

    EDIT: I went to go delete my launcherpro.apk but it wasn't in system/app. I had deleted it before when I had to update LauncherPro, so did it never get replaced by the new seperate install? Am I okay to just go ahead and update to v7 or should do a regular uninstall of LauncherPro? Any help?
    Update to v7 and then do a regular uninstall of LauncherPro and then install the new version of LP

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  10. Droid Ninja
    tu3218's Avatar
    Member #
    5875
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,219
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny879 View Post
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by tu3218 View Post
    I'm on v5, do I go into system/app and delete launcherpro before v7 update again? I know I did that just to add this theme an then update launcherpro but not sure if I have to actually do this for a whole new updated theme.

    EDIT: I went to go delete my launcherpro.apk but it wasn't in system/app. I had deleted it before when I had to update LauncherPro, so did it never get replaced by the new seperate install? Am I okay to just go ahead and update to v7 or should do a regular uninstall of LauncherPro? Any help?
    Update to v7 and then do a regular uninstall of LauncherPro and then install the new version of LP

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    okay cool, thanks for the help. I just saw the remix version, does same thing apply to that theme?
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [THEME] SS Evolution
    By Benny879 in forum ChevyNo1
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:41 PM
  2. [THEME] Sapphire Galaxy Evolution
    By jason6g in forum cvpcs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 04:54 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. Bugless Evolution?
    By NYZ93 in forum Bugless
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:44 PM

Search tags for this page

bugless beast (evolution theme)
,
bugless beast evolution
,
bugless beast evolution theme
,
bugless evolutio
,

bugless evolution

,
bugless evolution theme
,
buglessbeast (evolution theme)
,
evo theme for android
,
evolution rom
,
evolution rom themes
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+