DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eta?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Eta?

***Disclaimer: I whole-heartedly respect all that Pete does and I would NEVER do this on behalf of just my impatience.***

Hey guys let me preface by saying that I really REALLY hate to do this...BUT:

Has anyone seen an OTA for v0.5? I have a friend who is currently running CM and he says it is buggy and he is looking to make a switch. He (and I) wants his next ROM to be BB but he says he won't jump ship until he sees what .5 has to offer. I don't have a twitter account so I have a hard time following Pete. Any know info would be great! For the record, I told my friend that Pete would release when he was good and ready and the ROM was good and BUGLESS!!! LOL. Thanks again guys.

3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Twitter is free and you get to hear it from the man himself, most of the information here as far as a new BB release is just speculation

4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by tparker76 View Post
    Twitter is free and you get to hear it from the man himself, most of the information here as far as a new BB release is just speculation
    Thanks for the reply parker! I have tried Twitter a couple of times, and for me it is just one of those things that I just hate (you know, like Apple as a company or the iPhone as a...well...phone). If anyone has any info or even ideas it would be appreciated. If not, thanks for your time and Viva BB!
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid of course
    Its not like you have to tweet anything, just sign up follow pete (I happen to follow lebron even tho he sucked at the end of the year and lost, not to mention now has to form a superteam to win, kind of lame.) Anyways.. just keep the twitter wodget up and you'll get upates..
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    *sigh* Ok...thanks guys. This was really more of a thread to get a quick answer (be it definitive or a guess), but everyone is just gonna tell me to get twitter, like I figured would happen. Thanks for the replies anyways guys. I'm just gonna take from this that ETA is yet to be determined/hinted. Good weekend to all!
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I had a friend who got a Twitter account before it was so commercially endorsed to find Nintendo Wii's when they were on high demand for the holiday seasons. I recently took his account to follow things like this.
    Motorola Droid
    ShadowROM v0.2.1
    Stock Kernel
    I'll give it to you straight partner; I don't need a metaphor.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid A855 LFY1.5 slayher 1250
    August 25th at 3:39:31.7 AM Swedish time.

Now you have a time to the tenth of a second and can get some rest. See you next month.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    AnurajBhatt
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Aug 25th, I really hope it doesn't take that long. I'm getting tired of flashing my phone with all this other garbage, I can't wait for some Bugless action!
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    My sources say it will be here tonight.
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    According to a few secrect agencies it will arrive around midnight Dec 21 2012
    Themed swypes and stock keybrd for DX .. http://tinyurl.com/22q7mh2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links