Boy, I hope someone can help me with this one...
Ill try to keep this simple.
Moto Droid (Came with 2.0.1, Manually Flashed 2.1, then the various 2.2 betas as they came out, then BB.3, followed by BB.4)
BB .4 (Installed via ROM manager Premium, Wiped Cache and Data)
Chevys ULV 250-1.2 (Set to 1.0Ghz)
No custom themes
I seem to be having problems every time I do any kind of update via ROM Manager. (Kernel, Baseband, Market fix, etc). I had thought I narrowed it down to the kernel update, so I cleared cache and data, installed BB .4, then kernel (Chevy ULV), then apps. Everything worked fine. Then today, I go to try the market fix (had trouble installing some apps), and when I installed a new app to test the market I noticed that the corrupt graphics had returned.
Heres some screen shots (Some of the colors are off, this is not how it appears on the phone, the screenshot app is crummy):
I've confirmed the problem with the following apps:
- Blow up (Black background with white squares, corrupt main menu)
- Shoot U! (Black background with white squares)
- Celeste (Black background with white squares)
- Chain Explosion (Balls, explosions, and text not lined up correctly)
- Quadrant BM (Missing textures on 1st 3D test, slight corruption on 2nd 3D test)
Reinstalling apps does not help. I've tried multiple kernels. The only solution I have found is to wipe cache and data and start over.
So, Has anyone else had similar problems?