DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoked Glass for BB 0.4

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Added update.zip version of music mod to the first post. I'll look into espn, though I am not much of a sports person ;-)

One other note with music mod. If you don't delete MusicGoogle.apk it will prompt you asking what program you want to complete the action with. Choose "com.android.music" for music-mod
    -Andrew Calcutt
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by ACalcutt View Post
    Added update.zip version of music mod to the first post. I'll look into espn, though I am not much of a sports person ;-)

One other note with music mod. If you don't delete MusicGoogle.apk it will prompt you asking what program you want to complete the action with. Choose "com.android.music" for music-mod
    Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4

ESPN Glass Widget

I actually made a smoked glass ESPN ScoreCenter widget last week, I just replaced the widget background for it with the one used for the Pandora widget posted earlier in this thread in Ninjamorph, and it looks pretty much perfect. I could try to post the apk if anyone is interested...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smoked Glass for BB 0.4-screenshot.png  
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I would love the ESPN smoked glass apk. However, how do you put that in. Also how do we install the extras? The twitter and facebook widgets for smoked glass?
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Anyone have any issues with this theme and Storm 8 games? It seems that my Storm 8 games will load but the screen just draws over the previous one so it's not viewable. Anyone else have this?
    [Motorla A855 (Droid) * Rooted] + BB v0.4 = Geek Nirvana
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bump47 View Post
    I would love the ESPN smoked glass apk. However, how do you put that in. Also how do we install the extras? The twitter and facebook widgets for smoked glass?
    ESPN ScoreCenter Themed apk

Hopefully that'll work, though I can't guarantee anything.

To install the extras in the OP, such as facebook and twitter, make sure you uninstall them from your phone if they are already installed first. Then, just place the zip folder somewhere on your SD card, reboot into clockworkmod recovery, and use the "install zip from sd card option" to locate and install the zip folder.

I don't know how to package these for clockworkmod/etc, but if you know your way around ADB, you can push this apk to /system/app/, reboot, and it should work. Someone might be able to come along later and put this in an update.zip format like the ones in the OP.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    @malfunction- love the ESPN widget, less work for calcutt too! Where did you find the round battery? I wouldn't mind getting hands on that too!

Now we just need the transparent system popups wink wink
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by noakd8601 View Post
    @malfunction- love the ESPN widget, less work for calcutt too! Where did you find the round battery? I wouldn't mind getting hands on that too!

Here you go!

Metamorph - White Round Battery

I don't quite remember if I got it from here, XDA, or somewhere else, but I went ahead and reuploaded it. It's worked for every BB Froyo build so far, although it usually reboots the phone while applying, and once I had to pull battery after it got stuck on the theme applying screen for several minutes. After a reboot, it's always worked without a hitch though. Never hurts to do a nandroid backup just in case though!

EDIT: I guess I should make clear, in case there's anyone who isn't sure, this is a Metamorph theme, NOT an update you would apply via recovery.
    Last edited by malfunctiion; 07-09-2010 at 03:58 PM.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by malfunctiion View Post

Here you go!

I don't quite remember if I got it from here, XDA, or somewhere else, but I went ahead and reuploaded it. It's worked for every BB Froyo build so far, although it usually reboots the phone while applying, and once I had to pull battery after it got stuck on the theme applying screen for several minutes. After a reboot, it's always worked without a hitch though. Never hurts to do a nandroid backup just in case though!

EDIT: I guess I should make clear, in case there's anyone who isn't sure, this is a Metamorph theme, NOT an update you would apply via recovery.
    How long does this take I'm at apply all and its taking like 20 minutes and I love the espn widget so far I'm loving root explorer way better than astro
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Negatron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by malfunctiion View Post

Here you go!

How long does this take I'm at apply all and its taking like 20 minutes and I love the espn widget so far I'm loving root explorer way better than astro
    It shouldn't take more than like a minute, if it does, just pull the battery and reboot. I had to do that with the latest BB (0.4), and after the reboot, the theme had still applied without a problem.
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Links