DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 151 of 269 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2690

Thread: [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed)

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBarrier View Post
    Nice Link!

2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I see discussions on the file but no file itself?
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamnrye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post

If you use Titanium Backup or MyBackupPro to backup your data before you wipe, you can restore all your text messages and call log.
    I'm using Titanium Backup, would appreciate if you could tell me the name of the data files for backing up SMS and the call log or must I have MyBackupPro to back those up? Thanks in advance.
    In TiBu, there's an item in green font called [SMS/MMS/APN] Dialer Storage. That will restore your SMS/MMS (but you must reboot to see them) and I believe the call log. If it doesn't restore the call log, then the item in green called [CONTACTS/CALLS]...ntacts Storage 2.2 should.

If you scroll down the list and look at all the items in green, those are system/preferences settings that are okay to restore when going from ROM to ROM. In fact, the rule of thumb in TiBu is that it's okay to restore items in white and green font, but you should stay away from restoring the items in red font (because that will cause problems).
    Perfect, thanks.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Hey pete i was wondering if you will be adding the feature to change the clock and notification colors. im using the indigo glass theme and the only thing missing is the blue clock. any thoughts??
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    1 week deep and still no problems, great work once again...
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Just checking in after a few days off and I can not believe this thread is 151 pages.....

I have not seen any new questions in the last 25 pages or so....please search the thread before posting and I am quite sure your questions will be answered....For me, everything works!

Marc
    Marc F. (Scottsdale, Az)
    Bugless Beast V0.5 (Froyo)
    Slayher 1.1ghz ULV kernal
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    LauncherPro

Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/Phxphenom
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Hi Pete, I've been using Virgin FRF84B for a while have really liked it a lot, and have just moved to BB-0.4.

The one remaining issue I've had with Virgin FRF84B was that Gallery wouldn't show my .WMV videos anymore. I've tried previous Froyo versions of BB and SS and both have this problem, as does now also BB-0.4. These same .WMV files worked fine under 2.1, and, the Gallery replacement programs all come up with same error with these video files, so I'm guessing the problem is at the system level with Froyo.

I've also tested a .AVI video and it does the same thing. I also tried a .3GP file since that's the native file format that the video camera creates, and while it had a different error, it also did not work.

Granted, looking at movies on the Droid is not the ideal way to watch, but it is fun, and it is also a feature that other Froyo phones are supposed to support, so I'm wondering what's up.

I have been guessing this is a codec issue, like perhaps the codecs have not been included for Froyo yet... Any wisdom you could share about this would be greatly appreciated.

(If you want some sample videos to test this with, just let me know.)

Btw, Virgin FRF84B *and* BB-0.4 both ROCK!!!! Thank you hugely for all the work that has gone into this!!!!
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    ok so i might have missed the answer to my question as i went thru all the posts, so im going ask again. anybody know if we can change the clock in the status bar different colors?? if so how? thanx
  9. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by wickked51 View Post
    ok so i might have missed the answer to my question as i went thru all the posts, so im going ask again. anybody know if we can change the clock in the status bar different colors?? if so how? thanx
    You did it wrong, let me help you there:

Android how to change clock color
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Market

Ive been using BB0.4 since the day Pete released it, and as with all the 2.2 BB ROMS the version of MotoTorch in market does not work. I downloaded and install the 2.8 version and it works great. The only question I have is, is there a way that I can remove the MotoTorch app from the list of market apps some how? What I hope to accomplish is not getting the Market Update notification everyday because my MotoTorch is not the newest version while keeping the 2.8 version of the app on my droid.
    Rom: Liquid Gingerbread 1.31

Links