DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 149 of 269 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2690

Thread: [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed)

1. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    Please help! I installed v.04 and wiped while doing the install. all is running smooth no issues anywhere so I was very excited. I decided to try to install the nex theme and clockwork rom premium. It gets to the part where it restarts itself and it just hangs on the motorola logo. so, i tried going into recovery mode (power + x) and it won't go into recovery mode, just hangs on the moto logo. if i shut down normal, it reboots normal.
    how can i fix this, I can't go into recovery to use a backup rom, and if I go through clockwork it lets me select a backup, but once it tries to go into recovery, it just hangs.
    frustrated!
    bump. does anyone have any ideas of how to get recovery mode back?
    This is a known issue in Froyo ROMs that has been addressed many times in the forums and even on the DL page for ROM Manager in the market. Open ROM Manager, go to the bottom and select "Flash Alternate Recovery" then flash ClockworkMod Recovery again. Make sure you boot into recovery to ensure that it worked before you try to do anything else in recovery. Once you've confirmed that recovery works, it won't disappear on you again until you update ClockworkMod Recovery, and then you just need to flash alternate recovery and back again to fix it.

If flashing alternate recovery doesn't fix your issue, then see here: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/2...-recovery-bug/
    Last edited by GirLuvsDroid; 07-10-2010 at 12:35 PM.
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    CodenameAndroid/Leankernel
    ASUS Transformer Prime
    Rooted/unlocked and overclocked
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TuBitMittens View Post
    well I just installed bugless beast, and for better or worst, everything seems the same. Did not have to re-activate my phone or ANYTHING. I wiped out cache partion or whatever its called and i have a cool new bootloader. plus it says that its the rom in the system info, and I can see that my battery status bar now has numbers, so what do you guys think???
    One minor issue(but annoying notheless) that I've noticed since I installed froyo last night is that quite a few of the app icons lost there proper icons and instead have an icon of the green droid bot????? idk why...its usually the same apps that have the problem. I uninstall them and reinstall them and the green guys still respawn. It's creepy and annoying.
    oh yeah, I do notice some new apps I have too, but my theme is exactly the same. :/
    also my messages are still here too. EVERYTHING IS THE SAME. but idk if I should be complaining?? lol
    If you only wiped out the cache partition, then it's not surprising that none of your data items changed when you installed BB v0.4. When you wipe, you need to wipe AT LEAST data and cache, and to avoid any and all problems, wipe system and boot, as well.
    so I should do a factory reset too??
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    jborq
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Is there a way for me to just install the kernel that is part of BB v4? I tried a different one but want to go back to the BB 800mhz one.
    Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt

http://www.thedarkfiber.com/
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    This runs slower than 0.3. What's the deal?
    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Jelly Bean 4.1.2
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Mabilo not working anymore!!!

anybody experiencing this??? my mabilo won't work and i'm now stuck using stock ringtones, lemme know!
    Bugless Beast V0.4 Froyo FRF84B
    Chevy's 1.0Ghz ULV Kernel
    Smoked Glass Theme
    Pete's All-in-One Basband
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by dhinged View Post
    This runs slower than 0.3. What's the deal?
    slower??? don;t see the difference.. did u install the kernels for 1.25Ghz?? by default BB0.4 comes at 800mhz
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I ran quandrant and I retrieved scores around 1000. I'm still running the kernel that came with this rom. Is that the reason I'm not getting numbers around 1500 like I see everyone else getting?
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    jborq
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by tu3218 View Post
    I ran quandrant and I retrieved scores around 1000. I'm still running the kernel that came with this rom. Is that the reason I'm not getting numbers around 1500 like I see everyone else getting?
    Yeah. People hitting high scores like 1500+ are using 1.1Ghz -1.25Ghz I'd wager.

When I run a high kernel like that I hit 1500+, anyway.
    Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt

http://www.thedarkfiber.com/
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by borq646 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tu3218 View Post
    Yeah. People hitting high scores like 1500+ are using 1.1Ghz -1.25Ghz I'd wager.

When I run a high kernel like that I hit 1500+, anyway.
    Does the phone run a good bit faster with those higher kernels? When I was on 2.1 I never really too much of a difference but with 2.2 and JIT, wondering if that would actually make a difference. Also if the difference between 1000 and 1500 quadrant scores, if that really is a good difference or not.
  10. Jer
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G, Archos 101
    For me it wasn't as noticeable in real world use. In fact, I found that the decreased battery life and increased heat made the overall experience worse than a slower kernel that was cooler and seemed to handle my app-load just fine.

Links