DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 102 of 269 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2690

Thread: [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed)

1. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    Tallica21
    Phone
    GSIII-Rooted
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by surfbuckeyesbc View Post
    So has anyone seen this? Another Froyo build on the way perhaps?

Another Nexus One OTA Update? FRF91? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    They said it was a small update for the N1. I'm sure Droids aren't missing anything.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Index of /pete

check this link it might be in the apps folder

Quote Originally Posted by AzJazz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tallica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AzJazz View Post

Bump.
    Delete the bootanimation.zip in data/local, that will get you back to stock bootanimation
    Thanks, tallica! You got me on the right path for getting rid of the slower boot animation (though, I found it in /system/media, not /data/local).

I boot up faster now ...

Lastly, does anyone have a link/file to the 2.0 clock APK? I'm trying to go back to the "temperature always displayed" functionality.

Thanks,

AzJazz
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowah View Post
    anyone else having trouble with mp4 video?

I had a couple files that played fine with .3 BB, but no longer work in .4

I actually have a problem with all video playback, using either 'movies' or 'video player'. I get audio fine but video is either only a few random frames or nothing at all. i've taken a new video with the camera and that doesn't play back either.
    miui 1.3.28, slayher 1.1 LV kernel
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Anyone with Bluetooth issues after install??

Hello, all. Long-time admirer of all of the developers' work, first time poster. I performed the install and have had no issues whatsoever, but when I got in my car this morning, now the phone-to-car bluetooth will not pair. Anyone else having this issue. I will have to go back to my previous build if I cannot get this worked out. Thanks to anyone who can help.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    This was the first non-stock OS I have ever installed on my Droid. All was well with the exception of navigation. I would get constant "no data connection" errors while trying to use navigation, I finally had to use printed directions to get to my kids swim meet last night. During the meet I reverted to the stock FRF84B build and navigation immediately worked and has been working since. Accessing the market also seems to be much faster now too.

I really wanted to use BB but I rely on navigation far too often to accept spotty navigation. Now I just need to silence the camera on the stock FRF84B.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx finest View Post
    anyone want to answer my question regarding future zipaligning?
    Here's a post I wrote a while back to answer a similar question:
    Android Forums - View Single Post - [Themed ROM] NexBeast V1.1 (updated 5/27/2010)

By the way, the adb commands for zipaligning that I referred to in that post are:

adb shell
    /system/xbin/zipalign_apks
    I know it's many many pages later, but thanks!
    Still using a D1, thanks to Bugless Beast!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by edthesped View Post
    This was the first non-stock OS I have ever installed on my Droid. All was well with the exception of navigation. I would get constant "no data connection" errors while trying to use navigation, I finally had to use printed directions to get to my kids swim meet last night. During the meet I reverted to the stock FRF84B build and navigation immediately worked and has been working since. Accessing the market also seems to be much faster now too.

I really wanted to use BB but I rely on navigation far too often to accept spotty navigation. Now I just need to silence the camera on the stock FRF84B.
    I think that Google Maps has been giving everyone problems for the past few days, not just people who are using this particular ROM. Here is what Google says about it.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/...203a1b42&hl=en
    Last edited by jsternbe; 07-02-2010 at 07:34 AM.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jsternbe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edthesped View Post

I think that Google Maps has been giving everyone problems for the past few days, not just people who are using this particular ROM. Here is what Google says about it.

Seeing Error Message: "Data Connection Lost, Retrying"? - Google Mobile Help
    Damn!!!! It looks like I'll be flashing again....

Thanks BTW
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Good Ol' D1
    any ideas why i cant change my wallpaper...yes i know how to...i've tried and nothing happens...well for static wallpapers anyway i can change to live ones if i want
  10. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Once again Pete, thanks...This update took me two days to get installed with my own SmokedFrame and BlueEdgeWork Transparent Theme. I ran into BootLoop after BootLoop. I had to do HexWork and Retheme almost everything .png by .png. I guess because of the difference in builds, hardly nothing was compatable. With all the trouble I had, not once did I come in here and bash Pete or anyone else that helps make this community what it is. It is really difficult and frustrating while looking for valid information and finding so many Junk and Trash Comments

Up and running BB0.4 Smooth as Always with TP76 SmokedFrame/BlueEdgeWork/Transparent Theme.....[Shorer Name Comming Soon]

Edit; thanks to the Mods for keeping Order amongst the Chaos

Page 102 of 269 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Links