DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Good Themes for FROYO..

  1. Droid
    Droid_2010's Avatar
    Member #
    50051
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39
    Phone
    Droid
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdrummer2011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid_2010 View Post
    I'm running BB v0.2 , and this is going to sound very newbie'ish, but how do you install themes? There is a thread where Pete listed his approved themes for his Froyo builds. It's HERE.

    I downloaded the Smoked Glass theme "by AdamZ modified by Pete" , but I don't know what to do with it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Do you have ROM Manager?
    No I use SPrecovery. I have since installed a new Froyo ROM and like it.
    I had read posts where people were having problems with Clockwork, so I thought I should just stick with SPrecovery. If I installed the Rom manager wouldn't it replace SPrecovery?

  2. Senior Droid
    RaptorKC's Avatar
    Member #
    34148
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    154
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #12
    Blue Energy, go over to the themes sub forum.
  3. Master Droid
    captaincanada84's Avatar
    Member #
    38212
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    290
    Phone
    Motorola Atrix 4G!
    #13
    I was using Blue Energy theme by roberj13...now I'm on Purple Passion, also by him.
  4. Junior Droid
    thereason00's Avatar
    Member #
    20099
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jomama22 View Post
    why not just d/l rom manager and flash clockwork? has a better backup system anyway
    THIS.

    there's no problems with rom manager/clockwork. it's vastly better and still currently being supported, unlike sprecovery. just dl rom manager and flash cw, it takes 10 secs.
  5. Junior Droid
    Zataru's Avatar
    Member #
    64415
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by thereason00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jomama22 View Post
    why not just d/l rom manager and flash clockwork? has a better backup system anyway
    THIS.

    there's no problems with rom manager/clockwork. it's vastly better and still currently being supported, unlike sprecovery. just dl rom manager and flash cw, it takes 10 secs.
    Does Clockwork support our SPrecovery backups? If not, someone coming from SPrecovery would have a pretty hard time using it for awhile.
  6. Junior Droid
    thereason00's Avatar
    Member #
    20099
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zataru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thereason00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jomama22 View Post
    why not just d/l rom manager and flash clockwork? has a better backup system anyway
    THIS.

    there's no problems with rom manager/clockwork. it's vastly better and still currently being supported, unlike sprecovery. just dl rom manager and flash cw, it takes 10 secs.
    Does Clockwork support our SPrecovery backups? If not, someone coming from SPrecovery would have a pretty hard time using it for awhile.
    Yes it supports "nandroid" backups, which is what SPRecovery's backup method is. CW uses it, too, so no issue there
  7. Droid Ninja
    patmw123's Avatar
    Member #
    17526
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,665
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    #17
    why wouldnt you just use rom manager to switch over to clockwork (takes 2 seconds) and then after installation just use rom manager to switch back over to sprecovery?
  8. Senior Droid
    Loooney2ns's Avatar
    Member #
    6940
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    236
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorKC View Post
    Blue Energy, go over to the themes sub forum.
    Best theme I've used so far. No issues whatsoever. The only thing I changed was the battery icon in the notification bar, using Robert's optional file.
  9. ocdrummer2011's Avatar
    Member #
    46136
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    65
    Phone
    Droid
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid_2010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdrummer2011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid_2010 View Post
    I'm running BB v0.2 , and this is going to sound very newbie'ish, but how do you install themes? There is a thread where Pete listed his approved themes for his Froyo builds. It's HERE.

    I downloaded the Smoked Glass theme "by AdamZ modified by Pete" , but I don't know what to do with it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Do you have ROM Manager?
    No I use SPrecovery. I have since installed a new Froyo ROM and like it.
    I had read posts where people were having problems with Clockwork, so I thought I should just stick with SPrecovery. If I installed the Rom manager wouldn't it replace SPrecovery?
    You would have to install ROM Manager which costs 4 dollars (but it is worth it!!) there is a free version. Then you have the option to keep your SPrecovery or flash Clockwork Mod (which in my opinion is wayy better)
  10. Senior Droid
    ASN-121's Avatar
    Member #
    20021
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mesa
    Posts
    203
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    vs980
    #20
    Clean Black works wonders!

    (Link in my sig)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Themes for FROYO..-cap201006211359.jpg   Good Themes for FROYO..-cap201006151125.jpg   Good Themes for FROYO..-cap201006161214.jpg   Good Themes for FROYO..-cap201006211406.jpg   Good Themes for FROYO..-cap201006211400.jpg  

    #su|LG G2|CM11
    #su|Samsung Galaxy S3|-Sold!
    #su|Motorola Droid Razr MAXX|-For Sale w/Lapdock!
    #su|htc Thunderbolt|-Sold!
    #su|Motorola Droid|-Traded!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Metamorph - Anyone have any good themes for the Droid?
    By psufan5 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Froyo Themes??
    By erikfig in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. Need some good themes for b.b
    By cgrabowskijr in forum Bugless
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 06:58 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:15 AM

Search tags for this page

android froyo themes
,

best froyo themes

,
best theme for froyo
,
change theme froyo
,

froyo themes

,
froyo themes download
,

good themes

,
theme for froyo
,

themes for froyo

,
themes froyo
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+