DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: To all the donators

  1. Senior Droid
    bad4u's Avatar
    Member #
    8302
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    226
    Phone
    moto droid
    #1

    To all the donators

    We should get a petition so we can get a badge in our sig or something.

    Is that wrong or am I being greedy

    BTW. all the hundreds of people that crashed every mirror last night should at least donate $1. Come on its just a dollar! At one point there was over 900 people viewing the thread. Come on everyone, lets send petey on a mini vacation

    He deserves it
    Themed swypes and stock keybrd for DX .. http://tinyurl.com/22q7mh2
  2. Super Moderator
    justin82's Avatar
    Member #
    14505
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,614
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bad4u View Post
    We should get a petition so we can get a badge in our sig or something.

    Is that wrong or am I being greedy

    BTW. all the hundreds of people that crashed every mirror last night should at least donate $1. Come on its just a dollar! At one point there was over 900 people viewing the thread. Come on everyone, lets send petey on a mini vacation

    He deserves it
    want a badge donate to the forums
    Last edited by justin82; 06-10-2010 at 11:31 AM.
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"


    Razr maxx
  3. Senior Droid
    lee__D's Avatar
    Member #
    70524
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    246
    Phone
    Moto Droid (vzw)
    #3
    donate by choice, no need for a badge. what is this, opposite scarlet letter?
  4. Senior Droid
    bad4u's Avatar
    Member #
    8302
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    226
    Phone
    moto droid
    #4
    Ok so no badge then. Got it

    .. but still its the very least we could all do for pete. I know he doesnt require it (or even ask) but all the people that kept asking for the BB build then finally got it... in damn near record time... just sayin ya know....

    $1 isnt %^&*

    much
    Themed swypes and stock keybrd for DX .. http://tinyurl.com/22q7mh2
  5. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #5
    Very easy.... here's the link to donate to Pete...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8460105
  6. Senior Droid
    bad4u's Avatar
    Member #
    8302
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    226
    Phone
    moto droid
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Very easy.... here's the link to donate to Pete...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8460105
    Already did.

    After the chaos last night, getting every thing running this morning ( and after washing my pants) I made sure to donate.
    Themed swypes and stock keybrd for DX .. http://tinyurl.com/22q7mh2
  7. Droid
    Bucknell2013's Avatar
    Member #
    1856
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    66
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #7
    Here's my view on donation:

    if we did not have Bugless Beast, and we had to pay to get an equivalent/identical ROM, how much would you pay?. I made sure to donate to Pete, and I will continue to donate to him.

    congrats to all the donors for being officially Cooltastic.
  8. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bad4u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Very easy.... here's the link to donate to Pete...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8460105
    Already did.

    After the chaos last night, getting every thing running this morning ( and after washing my pants) I made sure to donate.
    .......
  9. Senior Droid
    bad4u's Avatar
    Member #
    8302
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    226
    Phone
    moto droid
    #9
    Come to think of it. After reading every page in the BB0.1 thread. And yes I do mean every page. I realize 90% of the people posting dont know how to read, therefore they would never find the link to donate.

    I got so pissed while reading all the crap just trying to find a review.
    Themed swypes and stock keybrd for DX .. http://tinyurl.com/22q7mh2
  10. Moderator/RS
    dmacleo's Avatar
    Member #
    26773
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Etna,ME
    Posts
    1,482
    Phone
    droid
    Premium Member
    #10
    donate is cool, needing something to show others you donated...not so much..
    Dave MacLeod



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Dark Edge (formerly Minimalism) out for Testers and Donators
    By UggTheThug in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Find us on Google+