DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: BB Froyo, Blue Energy Theme Froyo and OC'd

  1. Droid
    UgaDroid313's Avatar
    Member #
    46634
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #1

    Thumbs up BB Froyo, Blue Energy Theme Froyo and OC'd

    Didn't see any threads about theme's being install over pete's great BB Froyo Rom but I was able to get the Blue Energy Theme for Froyo install over it with no problems. I hate the white notification bar so this was just what I was looking for.

    Also saw a few people having problems OC'ing BB Froyo so just wanted to let people know what worked for me.

    Blue Energy Theme for Froyo here:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...oid-2-2-a.html

    P3Droid Kernels
    P3Droid Kernels

    I was able to use the 1000 = 250/500/600/700/800/900/1000 with zero problems. A few others that I tried at higher speeds forced boot loops. 1000 is fast enough for me right now.

    Hope this helps out some.
  2. Master Droid
    justreboot's Avatar
    Member #
    2806
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Central NJ-USA
    Posts
    293
    Liked
    3 times
    Twitter
    justreboot
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black 16GB
    #2
    Still waiting for a solid release from UD with NexTheme/
    Currently Rocking the 2.2 Build from Droid forums (OP link)/
    The Blue Energy Theme/ Round Battery/ P3 at 1100 /
    no issues other than a really slow market
    ----------------------------------- + -------------------------------------
    Verizon Galaxy S4
    Some Mac users will never get or want an iPhone! (even a 5)
    My wife said I spent too much time on my Droid.
    So I bought her one. End of story...
    ----------------------------------- + -------------------------------------
  3. Droid
    UgaDroid313's Avatar
    Member #
    46634
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by justreboot View Post
    My wife said I spent too much time on my Droid.
    So I bought her one. End of story...
    Lmao man that cracked me up
  4. Junior Droid
    CITYFO's Avatar
    Member #
    75677
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    MOTO DROID FROYO BB W/ P3 1100
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by UgaDroid313 View Post
    Didn't see any threads about theme's being install over pete's great BB Froyo Rom but I was able to get the Blue Energy Theme for Froyo install over it with no problems. I hate the white notification bar so this was just what I was looking for.

    Also saw a few people having problems OC'ing BB Froyo so just wanted to let people know what worked for me.

    Blue Energy Theme for Froyo here:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...oid-2-2-a.html

    P3Droid Kernels
    P3Droid Kernels

    I was able to use the 1000 = 250/500/600/700/800/900/1000 with zero problems. A few others that I tried at higher speeds forced boot loops. 1000 is fast enough for me right now.

    Hope this helps out some.
    Thanks for posting this... I was thinking about putting Clean Black or Blue Energy on my droid, but didn't know if anyone had tried it on the BB Froyo build yet. I put the 1100 kernel from p3 on mine with no issues... only clocking to 900 right now though.

    So, what's the word? Blue Energy is the way to go?
  5. Droid
    UgaDroid313's Avatar
    Member #
    46634
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CITYFO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UgaDroid313 View Post
    Didn't see any threads about theme's being install over pete's great BB Froyo Rom but I was able to get the Blue Energy Theme for Froyo install over it with no problems. I hate the white notification bar so this was just what I was looking for.

    Also saw a few people having problems OC'ing BB Froyo so just wanted to let people know what worked for me.

    Blue Energy Theme for Froyo here:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...oid-2-2-a.html

    P3Droid Kernels
    P3Droid Kernels

    I was able to use the 1000 = 250/500/600/700/800/900/1000 with zero problems. A few others that I tried at higher speeds forced boot loops. 1000 is fast enough for me right now.

    Hope this helps out some.
    Thanks for posting this... I was thinking about putting Clean Black or Blue Energy on my droid, but didn't know if anyone had tried it on the BB Froyo build yet. I put the 1100 kernel from p3 on mine with no issues... only clocking to 900 right now though.

    So, what's the word? Blue Energy is the way to go?
    I personally like the all black themes but Blue Energy is really nice. I was just glad to get rid of the white notification bar

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)
    By roberj13 in forum Team Fusion
    Replies: 1028
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 07:51 AM
  2. Blue Energy themed BB v.1.1
    By roberj13 in forum Team Fusion
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:58 PM
  3. Froyo Desire Theme (Can Give $5 to $10)
    By Breezer23 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:25 AM
  4. Blue Energy theme works with the Shiz
    By FSRBIKER in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:57 AM
  5. ADW Launcher Froyo theme
    By thesoulsniper1 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:37 AM

Search tags for this page

android froyo blue theme

,
android froyo theme for bb
,
bb theme for android
,

blue froyo theme

,

froyo blue

,

froyo blue theme

,
froyo tutorial install blue energy
,
mdpi theme blue froyo
,
themes for android 2.2
,
themes that can run on froyo for trout
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+