DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some good themes for b.b

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Need some good themes for b.b

I love the bugless beast rom from pete, but how come there are no good themes for it. If you look in Rom Manager all the themes are for C.M., and the ones that don't say I have yet to get to work. Please some one point me in the right direction. I have already tried D.E. and didn't care much for it.....Thanks

3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    If anyone wants to spend time porting themes for me have at it and shoot me an email
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    im in the same boat also. I had the predator battery icon on the stock root ese81 but it wont work with new bugless
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by peteralfonso View Post
    If anyone wants to spend time porting themes for me have at it and shoot me an email
    Whats the point you didn't respond when I sent you a theme that Itook time to port? Ive got pms to port some but id rather not because you seem to think that only the ones you post should be used or approved by you. I am not trying to be a dick but you could have at least responded to the email. This being said it may have got lost I know you may have gotten alot of emails or even went to spam here is a copy of what i sent
    to pete@buglessbeast.com
    date Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM subject nex theme with droid icons mailed-bygmail.com

Hey didn't know if you would want this I put it together as fablious was doing his port for you. All the files attached have the droid icons in them 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage Here is a link to the rest of them [ICON_PACK] The DROID Collection_v1.0 - Nexus Nation Forum
    Last edited by marty4short; 05-27-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Cyanogenmod

Need A dropbox?
  6. budmonster
    I wouldn't mind making an exclusive theme(s)for BB, but it would be nice to collaborate with someone, as it takes a lot of time up.
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marty4short View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peteralfonso View Post
    Whats the point you didn't respond when I sent you a theme that i took time to port? Ive got pms to port some but id rather not because you seem to think that only the ones you post should be used or approved by you. I am not trying to be a dick but you could have at least responded to the email. This being said it may have got lost I know you may have gotten alot of emails or even went to spam here is a copy of what i sent
    to pete@buglessbeast.com
    date Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM subject nex theme with droid icons mailed-bygmail.com

Hey didn't know if you would want this i put it together as fablious was doing his port for you. All the files attached have the droid icons in them 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage Here is a link to the rest of them [ICON_PACK] The DROID Collection_v1.0 - Nexus Nation Forum
    Marty, I get an overwhelming amount of emails and have no way of organizing them. Unfortunately I am the busiest 20 year old I have ever met (ask my now ex, she hates my schedule and my Droid). I do apologize to all for not replying to an email. If you saw my inbox you would feel great sympathy for me. As far as adding themes to the OP the only reason those are there is because I ensure they are zipaligned, optipnged, will not break permissions, or lose any of my ROMs features. That is why it takes so much time for a theme to get added to my OP. Again I apologize if you felt offended, it was not intentional on my part.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I accept that and yes I know you are probably pretty busy no hard feelings

Cyanogenmod

Need A dropbox?
  9. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Twitter
    @titans_df
    Phone
    Incredible
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higgins View Post
    im in the same boat also. I had the predator battery icon on the stock root ese81 but it wont work with new bugless
    Yes it does, all the predatory battery is is a series of images...just pick apart the metamorph and replace it in framework.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    There is a really nice looking Blue Silver theme I saw on UD forums. I would love to see something like that for BB. If I knew how to theme, I would go ahead and do it for myself.
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    You guys may want to check out Luna......very cool features.
    Marc F. (Scottsdale, Az)
    Bugless Beast V0.5 (Froyo)
    Slayher 1.1ghz ULV kernal
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    LauncherPro

Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/Phxphenom
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links