DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Copy of the FAQ?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Copy of the FAQ?

My apologies if this is a stupid question or the answer is obvious, but I have tried the search function and browsed some of the BB forum to no avail.

I have decided to switch to BB and am really looking forward to the install, but like a good noob, I wanted to read the FAQ before setting out on switching over (been on Adamz since January or so).

Unfortunately, it looks like alldroid.org is under new management and in the transition the FAQ (linked off the release thread) along with all the forums went poof.

Is there a mirror or backup copy or anything like that for the FAQ that I could get ahold of to read before taking the leap? I have only every done one rom install on my droid (from stock to Adamz) so am in the position of wanting to read up and be prepared before setting out (esp. since I hope the FAQ has install/flashing directions or links thereto).

Thanks.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @PercompLLC
    Phone
    Bionic - Rooted/Modded
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCat View Post
    My apologies if this is a stupid question or the answer is obvious, but I have tried the search function and browsed some of the BB forum to no avail.

I have decided to switch to BB and am really looking forward to the install, but like a good noob, I wanted to read the FAQ before setting out on switching over (been on Adamz since January or so).

Unfortunately, it looks like alldroid.org is under new management and in the transition the FAQ (linked off the release thread) along with all the forums went poof.

Is there a mirror or backup copy or anything like that for the FAQ that I could get ahold of to read before taking the leap? I have only every done one rom install on my droid (from stock to Adamz) so am in the position of wanting to read up and be prepared before setting out (esp. since I hope the FAQ has install/flashing directions or links thereto).

Thanks.
    Try this: [FAQ] Bugless Beast
    Droid Bionic - TH3ORYROM <--> Liberty3ROM
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Awesome. Thanks PerComp!

Links