Hey guys can someone help me out going from droidmod to BB? havnt been on here for a while and I dont want to mess anything up.
What version of DM do you currently have installed? If it is a 2.1 then you can go to Pete's site and download the file, backup, wipe and install.
I'm gonna assume you have DM1.0, and I'm gonna give you real general steps, since it's not that hard. I also recommend ROM Manager Premium, it'll cost you $3, but it's worth it.
1) Back up your important data since you're gonna need to do a wipe. SMS/MMS, and apps, mostly. Or do what I do, and use this as an opportunity to clean up your phone.
2) Download ROM Manager and the Premium License.
3) RM will ask you to install CMRecovery, do that.
4) Backup your current setup
5) Download BB and the kernel you want