DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: black ice theme

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X

black ice theme

am running cyanogen w an ice theme that turns most things blue. wanted to know where i can find the black ice theme for bb v1 since it runs so smooth and snappy. is it available in rom manager? couldnt find it...

off the topic, does everyone else love the features of helix2 but hate the lag and? im currently dealing with it, but when i run at 1.2 the screen shouldnt take 3 seconds to reload when the orientation changes. argh!
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
    Droid also here but retired after hard miles to the land of experimentation and mutilation

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RoboDROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelooga View Post
    am running cyanogen w an ice theme that turns most things blue. wanted to know where i can find the black ice theme for bb v1 since it runs so smooth and snappy. is it available in rom manager? couldnt find it...

off the topic, does everyone else love the features of helix2 but hate the lag and? im currently dealing with it, but when i run at 1.2 the screen shouldnt take 3 seconds to reload when the orientation changes. argh!
    Which Ice Theme are you running? I am hoping Jairomeo's Lemon ice theme can get ported over from Cyano.

This is the first time I used Helix2 and it works great, no lag at all....try a different kernel.
    RubiX Beta by Drod2169
    Yes it's Fast!!

Android has the best developers!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X
    Quote Originally Posted by FSRBIKER View Post

Which Ice Theme are you running? I am hoping Jairomeo's Lemon ice theme can get ported over from Cyano.

This is the first time I used Helix2 and it works great, no lag at all....try a different kernel.

will try a new kernel...was using p3droid i think. ill run the bekit (gonna try 7 slot 1.3 too)

i was using the icetheme under forkups
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
    Droid also here but retired after hard miles to the land of experimentation and mutilation
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X
    Quote Originally Posted by FSRBIKER View Post

will try a new kernel...was using p3droid i think. ill run the bekit (gonna try 7 slot 1.3 too)

i was using the icetheme under forkups

i shouldnt have gotten greedy with 1.3. serious freezing when i multi task. droid doesnt
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RoboDROID
    You should ONLY use the kernels Pete has links for, his ROM is optimized for these only.
    I too was using a P3 kernel with Cyano but Pete knows best.
    RubiX Beta by Drod2169
    Yes it's Fast!!

Android has the best developers!
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D generation X
    what about the black ice theme? is that available through rom manager? if not, anyone know where i can get it fo bb v1?
    Thunderbolt here
    X passed to Jess
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    It will have to be ported meaning the images need swapped over to petes rom it wont work the way your thinking it will the ones in forkups section are just for cyanogen mod

Cyanogenmod

Need A dropbox?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I know it sucks but honestly you should stick with a stock non 3d launcher. i just loaded BB v.1 and it works great. No lag when rotating using the launcher it came with so although its not as fancy it works great and thats what really matters
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

There is a black ice theme in rom manager under team chaos that I am currently running over BB1.0 its really kiss a** its black and like a royal blue
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    how did you get it to run over BB? I tried installing it both through ROM manager and through recovery and got jammed up. Phone would lock up when a call came in, screwy things going on with wallpapers (none showing), etc... ended up doing a restore so no harm done.

I do really like that theme though - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tea...black-ice.html
    MIUI ~~ BB

Links