This is my red theme and it's all see through now.. I'll be quick on this one, it's an update.zip so install with rom manager or in recovery.. I wipe dalvik cache always but that's up to you... Enjoy!
MAKE A BACK UP PRIOR TO MODDING!
Download the main zip file and either flash it with Rom manager or recovery.. I recommend a dalvik cache wipe but it's not necessary.. just keeps things clean...
Download the extras that I include and most of them install like a normal app but you'll need to uninstall the stock version first...
What kinda fun stuff is included in this theme?
framework-res - Remixed and loaded
Browser - PartiallyTransparent
Calculator - Transparent
Calendar - Transparent (the daily events page is just inverted... still working on that one)
Camera - Transparent
Contacts - Partially Transparent
DeskClock - Already Transparent
Gallery3D - Basic Themed
Gmail 2.3.5 - Transparent (inner message screen is inverted)*credit to fernando sor and stetsonaw for some smali guidance
GoogleQuickSearchBox - 90% Transparent
LatinIME - Themed Keyboard
Mms - Transparent
Music - Transparent (except the songs screen??)
Phone - partially Transparent
Settings - Transparent
SystemUI - Transparent (USB screen, notification pulldown and top statusbar... if your statusbar is black, use ADW and turn OFF wallpaper hack)
ToolKit - Transparent
Vending 3.1.3 - Transparent *Shows as Clear Market in the app drawer*
OTHER TRANSPARENT APPS I MADE:
Twitter 2.1.2 - Transparent
Facebook 1.6.4 - Transparent
GoogleVoice 4.2.36 - Transparent
Google+ 1.06 - Transparent
Dropbox 1.2.4 - Transparent
Talk 1.3 - Partially Transparent - I didn't incude this in the main theme because I can't seem to get it to launch a video chat w/o fc's.. so if you don't use that feature, then have fun with this one... the chat screen is just inverted for now..
1. http://bit.ly/Talk2REDtransparent Main Theme -I messed up the bit.ly link but this is really the main theme..
2. http://bit.ly/Transparent212Twitter Twitter 2.1.2 - Uninstall your old one first, then this installs like a normal app
3. http://bit.ly/Version3TransparentFacebook164 Facebook 1.6.4 - uninstall your old one first, then this installs like a normal app
4. http://bit.ly/Transparentv2GoogleVoice4236 GoogleVoice 4.2.36 - Check that your GoogleVoice is located in data/app since it's a market app.. if so, uninstall it and install this like a normal app.. If your's is in system for some reason, uninstall it and reboot your phone.. then install this like a normal app.. if it fc's for the system/app users, move it to system/app and reboot...
5. http://bit.ly/TransparentGplus106 Google+ 1.06 - Uninstall your old one first, this installs like a normal app
6. http://bit.ly/TransparentV3Dropbox124 Dropbox 1.2.4 - Uninstall your old one first, this installs like a normal app
7. http://bit.ly/GPA17MurderTransparent Talk 1.3 - Flash in revovery *Shows as Dark Talk in the app drawer*
Only doing 1 set of screenshots for this one.. I think you get the idea of what the theme looks like.. if not, go to Blizzard or Smurf't Out theme threads and imagine if they were red...